• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nostradamus 2012

Considering that it's the same old song and dance we've heard for the last 4000 years, my belief is that most people don't realize that a calendar is cyclical.

It's ever repeating, it doesn't just end, it starts over again.

I look forward to 2012, because when people are losing their minds, I'll be the guy with the popcorn on the front lawn, watching everything go to holy hell.

Unless it gets ugly, then I'll be the guy with the shotgun on the porch.

Well, I plan to scoff the doom theory and say it's a load o crap8),while secretly stockpiling canned food and ensure in my bunker(just in case):eek: It would be just my luck that it would come true just because I don't believe a word of it.

What ever will happen, the boggey man, ascending to a higher plane, it will be a great year for talking paranormal.

I look forward to 2012, because when people are losing their minds, I'll be the guy with the popcorn on the front lawn, watching everything go to holy hell.

I expect to see even less than we saw in '99 when the world was supposed to end because of a computer software bug.... Unless, of course the media decides that they can make a fortune of making people believe the end of the world is nigh. In which case we will get exactly what we got in '99: exactly jack-shit.

Reading end-of-the-world theories like the 2012 conspiracy, W2K bug and whatever nonsense gets passed as truth these days makes me honestly wonder why it is thatl I am not a billionaire already. :confused:

It's the Boomer Generation of retards.

Here's why the Boomer Generation is responsible for all the problems in the world.

Unlike their parents, and grandparents, they didn't have a real conflict, or war to define their generation. Their grandparents had World War I, which was the good war. Their parents had World War II, which was the Just War, in order to end all wars.

The boomers had Vietnam, which was a messed up little war, where our troops were denied any kind of victory, and had Washington betraying them at every turn. There was a concerted effort to make America weak in the eyes of the Soviet Union and Communist China. The Boomer Generation is the first generation to have been betrayed, and betrayed by design.

Nikita Kruschev never lied about the destruction of America through its children, its schools, its academia, its doctors, and its government.

The Boomer Generation need something to define their generation, so... We have a country and world in crisis, and while on one hand they want to save the world, because Only THEY can, the other hand is engineering all of the manufactured adversity and conflicts that they're supposedly going to help us all overcome.

Back