• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Non Paypal way of paying for Plus e.g. Bitcoin

Killerclown

Skilled Investigator
Hi,

I have a perpetual dispute with Paypal meaning I cannot and frankly refuse to give them any business. Is it possible to have an alternative international payment method (-e.g. Bitcoin) for people like me? Thanks,

Arif. (Killerclown)

I'm not comfortable with Bitcoin, but we can take money orders, payable in U.S. funds, for annual subscriptions. Don't know how the system would manage notifying people about renewals, but it's one method. Another is to use a major credit card, but it would process via PayPal, and that's nothing you'd want to do.

Open a private conversation and I'll give you more information about alternative methods of sending payment.

Back