• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1580584081325.pngNick Redfern is back!

Is there any question about the paranormal that Nick Redfern can't answer, or at least make some sort of interesting comments about? I wouldn't want to wager that he can't !

Nick Redfern is the author of more than forty books. They include Men in Black; Women in Black; The Roswell UFO Conspiracy; and 365 Days of UFOs. Nick has appeared on many TV shows, including the BBC’s Out of This World; the SyFy Channel’s Proof Positive; the History Channel’s Monster Quest, America’s Book of Secrets and UFO Hunters; the National Geographic Channel’s Paranatural; and MSNBC’s Countdown.

Get The Book: Flying Saucers from the Kremlin: UFOs, Russian Meddling, Soviet Spies & Cold War Secrets

The show will be recorded Thursday Feb 5. 2020. Post your comments and questions for discussion below!

Last edited:
Carl Sagan was very critical of contactees raising some very valid criticisms of the whole "movement" in fact he was very critical of alien contact in general, remarking that "aliens seem very happy to answer vague questions but when confronted with specific, technical questions they are silent."

I can fully sympathize with Mr Sagan's position on this so my question is this, is there in anyway anything valid that we can take from the whole contactee movement other than that the FBI was interested in them and do you think any of them in any way had some sort of alien contact?

As for the FBI I would suspect the interest was more on internal subversion of local populace in light of "communist" ideas and not so much that they thought aliens were actually contacting these people... or am I wrong on this assumption?

Sorry guys, I didn't get to the questions on the main show ( my bad ). But Nick will be back for the ATP session tomorrow and I'll get them in there. Not sure if you both are on The Paracast Plus. If not I'll see if I can talk @Gene Steinberg into giving you some free time.

For everyone else, that also means there's still time to get some more questions in for Nick. We record Friday 4:00PM MT.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I didn't get to the questions on the main show ( my bad ). But Nick will be back for the ATP session tomorrow and I'll get them in there. Not sure if you both are on The Paracast Plus. If not I'll see if I can talk @Gene Steinberg into giving you some free time.

For everyone else, that also means there's still time to get some more questions in for Nick. We record Friday 4:00PM MT.
I am on the Paracast Plus :)

@Farlig: Your question was asked.

And since you're not yet a member of The Paracast+, we're giving you a complementary one-month subscription so you can hear Nick's response.

It's up to you whether to continue the membership after 30 days. We hope you will.

@Farlig: Your question was asked. And since you're not yet a member of The Paracast+, we're giving you a complementary one-month subscription so you can hear Nick's response. It's up to you whether to continue the membership after 30 days. We hope you will.
Thanks Gene, I was just updating when I saw you posted. I'm sure Farlig will like Nick's answers and the follow-up discussion. Nick is always a colorful guest. We could have gone on for another hour at least. Glad he'll be back in a couple of months when his next book hits the shelves.

Back