• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nibiru?

shaDoW_FOX

Paranormal Novice
Hey there David & Gene I was wandering and have put a small amount of second hand research into the theory of the aproaching small star or gas planet etc... called Nibiru. As you quite correctly said before the end of the Mian calender doesnt mean the end of the world just because it ends however the prediction of planet nibiru does seem viable as this doomsday theory / coverup doesn't include religion or technological fumbles. This one is said to have a body heading for our solar system and mess with earth via a "fly by". In my opinion theres a destinct posibility of this event occuring also the evidence i've seen is convincing (doesnt mean its not bogus) and i was wandering if this would be a good topic for an upcoming paracast.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject, although i havent been posting but iv'e been listening to the paracast & still think the show rox my sox, listening to reason is such a relief.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Around here the whole Nibiru/2012 is generally frowned upon for the simple reason that all of the "evidence" thus far presented has been repreatedly shown to be false, faulty or just plain made up. Very few here would consider Zacharia Sitchin an "authority" on anything, for example...

Sitchin......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The only time I can see Nibiru being a topic on the Paracast is if it were a comedy hour special.

Decker is into him. Stitchen. Boy I aint, but I like Don, so, I'd be willing to hear him out on the matter.

I'm still stuck on how do those ets not freeze to death being in their big orbit business. But, perhaps volcanoes!!!!!! is the answer. Sorry, I think it's a very fariy tale.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Around here the whole Nibiru/2012 is generally frowned upon for the simple reason that all of the "evidence" thus far presented has been repreatedly shown to be false, faulty or just plain made up. Very few here would consider Zacharia Sitchin an "authority" on anything, for example...
I agree. I don't buy it, it's all very SF...

Back