• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nibiru, 2012, and Need Debunking Help

Free episodes:

Ha! You're a funny funny little man. So you think that if it's out there then all that has to happen is we have to walk outside and there it will be and if we walk outside and don't immediately see it then it isn't there. Good one. And the world's flat. Oh, yeah, and if it's there then surely NASA would immediately issue a massive PR scheme to inform the public because that's what NASA does best, tell everybody everything it knows about space and Earth! Another good one! And the sun revolves around the Earth, right Cap'n? Tell another!

Okay folks, back to reality. Sitchin, a translater of Sumerian texts, puts the Deluge at 11,000 BCE. He also suggests Nibiru's orbit, which may be irregular, takes 3600 years. Doing the math that puts Nibiru here in 3400. Yet he says the return will be 2085. I've yet to read exactly what this means. It may mean that the sentinels from Nibiru will be here in 2085. It may mean that 2085 will be the first time that Nibiru appears in the night sky. It may mean that Nibiru will be here, in the neighborhood of Earth in 2085. When I get the nitty grit on what exactly Sitchin is saying when he props up the year 2085 as the year of the return, I'll post it here.

Anyway, as my earlier linx illustrate, according to The Washington Post, a planet-sized object oribiting the sun has been discovered. The first article the Post ran on it was in 1983 and said the object was a gas-giant bigger than Jupiter. The most recent article says it is bigger than Pluto and cold. Anyway, point is, it's there. And you can bet the cover-up is underway.

We've strayed a bit from the original purpose of this thread. Point is, 2012 is not the year of the return of Nibiru.

George Hayduke said:
Ha! You're a funny funny little man. So you think that if it's out there then all that has to happen is we have to walk outside and there it will be and if we walk outside and don't immediately see it then it isn't there. Good one. And the world's flat. Oh, yeah, and if it's there then surely NASA would immediately issue a massive PR scheme to inform the public because that's what NASA does best, tell everybody everything it knows about space and Earth! Another good one! And the sun revolves around the Earth, right Cap'n? Tell another!

Sigh... from your own article of reference:

"So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through."

In other words it could be any number of things, NONE of which affects us here on earth. The POINT is I can see Jupiter with my naked eye and it's not heading TOWARDS me. Your world MUST be flat if you can rationalize your way around that.

And I'm 6' 1", so there. :p

If there was a Jupiter-sized planet orbiting the sun, it would have a definitive gravitational effect on us that would have to be taken into account for all space activity, which is not the case, as far as I know. Of course, all of life is a lie, so nothing is actually real or true.

Oh, and given that Lloyd Pie is a Sitchin follower, that about wraps it up for me. Birds of a feather...

Another thing to consider is if this planet is huge, You'd/they'd be crushed by your/their own weight.

If this has already been mentioned, sorry.

David Biedny said:
If there was a Jupiter-sized planet orbiting the sun, it would have a definitive gravitational effect on us that would have to be taken into account for all space activity, which is not the case, as far as I know. Of course, all of life is a lie, so nothing is actually real or true.

Oh, and given that Lloyd Pie is a Sitchin follower, that about wraps it up for me. Birds of a feather...

A little off topic, but this reminded me of Loren Coleman, who used to flock with Pye. Anyone know if Loren stills sees Pye in a respectable fashion? Just curious. I know my views have changed a bit about him. Pye that is.

David Biedny said:

Well, Sitchin says that Nibiru is the reason for the tilt of Uranus. My guess would be that with the almost routine shifting of the poles and the general wobble of the Earth's rotation on its axis, certainly we have to consider the possibility that maybe indeed we are affected in more ways than are apparently obvious by the celestial bodies in our neighborhood. Iconoclast Immanuel Velikovsky reports in "Earth in Upheaval" that this planet regularly goes through cataclysmic-type events that can be blamed on Earth's relations to other bodies in space and uses as evidence the tar pits of Lebrea and mammoth bones found in Siberia, whale bones found in the mountains, on and on.

As for dismissing an idea due to the character of the folks who embrace it, wouldn't that be setting yourself up for failure. For example, if the fascists killed Kennedy and then in turn orchestrated the cover-up all they'd have to do to ensure that you were placated would be to insert a wierdo in the midst of legitimate and sincere researchers.

My humble advice: Look at the idea not the man and the company he keeps.

Cap'n, I think I now understand why it seems your approach to any new info is that of a person looking down on something! An elevated, perhaps pretentious, viewpoint is built into a mind quartered at such heights. ;)

Paranormal Packrat said:
Another thing to consider is if this planet is huge, You'd/they'd be crushed by your/their own weight.

If this has already been mentioned, sorry.

What I've researched reveals absolutely nothing of what life is like on Nibiru. The thing has a 3600 year orbit. With that span of time on one pass it could be a living, breathing planet. On the next it could be a lifeless rock.

You guys might dig on this some. Sitchin reports in his seventh book on the subject, "The End of Days," that Mars was a way station for astronauts from Nibiru headed to Earth. Thus we have some of the structures seen there, the face, the pyramids, on and on.

And on to another side road, basically Sitchin's take on it is the astronauts came here to exploit this planet's resource reserves and in doing so turned the indigenous hominoids into a slave species. What does that say about them? One, they're the type to so foul their own nest that they have to engage in conquest to get the resources they need for their lifestyle. Two, they're the type to need and rationalize having, slaves so they can lead the lives they want.

George Hayduke said:
As for dismissing an idea due to the character of the folks who embrace it, wouldn't that be setting yourself up for failure. For example, if the fascists killed Kennedy and then in turn orchestrated the cover-up all they'd have to do to ensure that you were placated would be to insert a wierdo in the midst of legitimate and sincere researchers.

A weirdo like say... Sitchin?

George Hayduke said:
Cap'n, I think I now understand why it seems your approach to any new info is that of a person looking down on something! An elevated, perhaps pretentious, viewpoint is built into a mind quartered at such heights. ;)

So you're saying I'm more high-minded than most people? Thank you George, that's very kind. To be sure I cetainly hold people to high standards, espescially people who make claims about phantom planets on stealth orbits. Alas, Sitchin does not even come close to my basic requirements.

George Hayduke said:
What I've researched reveals absolutely nothing of what life is like on Nibiru. The thing has a 3600 year orbit. With that span of time on one pass it could be a living, breathing planet. On the next it could be a lifeless rock.

You guys might dig on this some. Sitchin reports in his seventh book on the subject, "The End of Days," that Mars was a way station for astronauts from Nibiru headed to Earth. Thus we have some of the structures seen there, the face, the pyramids, on and on.

Two, they're the type to need and rationalize having, slaves so they can lead the lives they want.
Oh, like buying crap from China at slave labor prices while we spend our lives writing books about completely inane fantasies of 'dark planets'.

There is evidence that the sun goes through a wobble in the Milky Way arm which exposes the solar system to increased radiation and disruption. No dark planet, though.

The 'wobble' of the Earth's axis is called 'precession', it isn't caused by dark planets that visit. It is the normal variation in a gyroscopic spin axis, sometimes influenced by tidal forces, but altogether a pretty stable pattern which is reflected in the changes of the zodiac every couple of thousand years.

If there is a planet that is disrupting the earth on a 3000 year repetition, it would have affected the placement of the references in stonehenge, the alignments of the Egyptian architecture with the sunrises, etc. These are older than 3000 years.

A planet orbiting at 300 times the earth's orbit radius (150 AU) wouldn't have much effect at all on the sun or us. Even if it was the size of Jupiter, unless it was in an eliptical orbit which came in like a comet (read the above paragraph), which it apparently doesn't.

There are quite a few people doing sky surveys looking for objects that move against the background stars. Nowadays, there are even computer programs to do it and speed up the process. The WPost article you cited is pretty lame, even on regular newspaper terms, and it is old enough that there should be newer references and research. Why would this be covered up? Oh yeah, because the aliens on Nibiru are controlling everything.

The face on Mars? Structures on Mars? Do you ever proofread what you write, or just let it spew out all over?
Instead of trying to sharpen that knife, you might want to go to the store and get a gun. You'll need it when the Nibiruans show up to eat your brains.

Auntie, Why are you here? On second thought, don't answer that. I quit. You guys win. I'm out of here.

Before I go, note the following: The mods on here are terrible and have done nothing to stop people who come on threads with the sole intention of thwarting meaningful conversation on some subjects.

Secondly, anyone who tries to speak knowingly about an author they've clearly never read, Cap'n, is disrespectful, to say the least. I mean who the fuck do you think you are, launching attacks ad hominum vis a vis a Phd graduate of the School of London and translator of Sumerian texts? Let me read your seven-book series on ancient history and critique you! Oh, that's right. You're just some nobody who insults folks who don't believe like you do even if you haven't read what's been written that bolsters those beliefs. Clearly your parents didn't raise you very well. Bottom line is, and this should be apparent to everybody whose read this thread, is you haven't read the stuff and you aren't qualified to discuss it yet you continue to lash out at me and now Sitchin with attacks ad hominum and little to nothing else. There's something wrong with you, man. Aunti, same goes for you. You're petty and clearly are unfamiliar with the material you're trying to "debunk." (Of course I'm familiar with the precession, you twat; based on it (archaeoastronomy) we can determine that the Pyramids and many other ancient monuments were built millenium before they are thought to believe by the sheeple bowing down to the findings of conventional/establishment history.)

Again it seems like I've stumbled upon a message board system bent on perception management. That's what one would conclude from the way these threads are moderated. Shame on The Paracast for allowing such discussions to progress in this manner!

George Hayduke said:
Auntie, Why are you here? On second thought, don't answer that. I quit. You guys win. I'm out of here.

Before I go, note the following: The mods on here are terrible and have done nothing to stop people who come on threads with the sole intention of thwarting meaningful conversation on some subjects.
Why, because they didn't kick you out for your obvious lack of self-discipline and inability to accept that the one epiphany you found in Sitchin's books was the only thing propping up your ego?
Aunti, same goes for you. You're petty and clearly are unfamiliar with the material you're trying to "debunk." (Of course I'm familiar with the precession, you twat; based on it (archaeoastronomy) we can determine that the Pyramids and many other ancient monuments were built millenium before they are thought to believe by the sheeple bowing down to the findings of conventional/establishment history.)
You keep saying things like that and then you act like an evangelical snakedancer, completely dismissing 400 years of science since Newton by calling names at everyone who applies logic to your evidence with the goal of explaining their view of it. YOU brought up the Sitchin evidence without acknowledging how 'iffy' it was. YOU started talking about Sitchin like he was some kind of preacher of NEW WORLD ORDER simply because he wrote 7 books that probably could have been covered in a graphic novel.
I like alternative cosmoarcheology stuff, too. I am a big fan of Graham Hancock and Rand Flem-Ath, but I don't completely go ape-shit over everything they say. I enjoy their books.
The world will fall apart all on its own due to things WE are doing to the planet. We can solidly see and take action to change its future without having to come up with invisible skybuddies or invisible dark planets. Ronald Raygun tried to use that tack to get the UN to 'just get along', but he forgot that he would look like a bumbling idiot 25 years later, when people started to see that he was only drumming up business for defense contractors and military spending (which I benefited from greatly, thank you very much).
Again it seems like I've stumbled upon a message board system bent on perception management. That's what one would conclude from the way these threads are moderated. Shame on The Paracast for allowing such discussions to progress in this manner!
Read the title of the thread once more, please. "Nibiru, 2012, and Need Debunking Help"
You got the "stumbled" part right. I would have given you much more leeway and credit if you had said that you had been to Australia and looked through someone's 12" Dobsonian and saw Nibiru exactly where Sitchin had predicted it would be. Maybe we haven't read all of Sitchin's material, but I got the gist of it from the summaries and reviews of his work, the references he cited, and your presentation of the ideas. Perhaps there is something missing in all that, like, maybe, some semblance of reality?

Petty? Of course I'm petty. I'm a depressed, has-been rocket scientist/farmer/weapons tech/brain surgeon/philosopher who's trolling UFO boards. What the fuck do you expect, dumbass? You want me to tell you that you are some kind of hero for saving mankind from eminent danger?
I assume "twat" stands for "Technical Wizard At Tools", so I won't address that further.

George Hayduke said:
You're just some nobody who insults folks who don't believe like you do even if you haven't read what's been written that bolsters those beliefs.

Beliefs are for children. Sitchin could have a string of alphabet soup after his name and write a hundred sci-fi novels and it wouldn't make him credible.

George Hayduke said:
Clearly your parents didn't raise you very well.

And he accuses me of making ad hominem attacks! Look bucko, you don't know me, you don't know anything about me and you sure as hell don't know anything about my parents but I'll tell you this: They knew enough to explain that Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy weren't real. Beyond that I'm not going to stoop to your level.

George Hayduke said:
Bottom line is, and this should be apparent to everybody whose read this thread, is you haven't read the stuff and you aren't qualified to discuss it yet you continue to lash out at me and now Sitchin with attacks ad hominum and little to nothing else. There's something wrong with you, man.

Except of course that I HAVE read some of his stuff and I still thinks it's crap. Basically, I put Sitchin next to Van Danniken on the book shelf. Nice assumptions though, keep 'em up you'll make lots of friends.

George Hayduke said:

Yes! Shame on Gene and David for allowing people to speak their minds and refute nonsense! Shame on them for letting logic and reason run rampant! For SHAME!

.... and don't let the door hit you on... on second thought, nevermind.

I'm delighted that Gene & David don't tromp around the board policing every single post & stopping freedom of speech from becoming a reality.

Btw, does that get to you David? That it's always GENE & DAVID, not DAVID and GENE?:p

Goody said:
I'm delighted that Gene & David don't tromp around the board policing every single post & stopping freedom of speech from becoming a reality.

Btw, does that get to you David? That it's always GENE & DAVID, not DAVID and GENE?:p

Age before beauty :)

By Satan! I've blown by my 666th post already! And didn't even notice! You maniacs... Dammit all to hell!

Hahaha I noticed it right away, although I thought you must have customized it to 666 posts because of your Devils Advocate piece....

Sorry dude, I should have told you!

Oh, like buying crap from China at slave labor prices while we spend our lives writing books about completely inane fantasies of 'dark planets'.

"Let us create man in our image,"

I know I've read that somewhere....hmm......

Back