• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

aimond

Paranormal Novice
Hi all I am new to the forum. Just call me Aimond. How are you all doing? Hope to learn and understand more of things about world of paranormals.. Scarey... :D

Welcome! If you want to learn more about these topics, check out the extensive forum and show archives. There is alot of good information in them.

I'm a newbie here as well. Really enjoy the Paracast as well as the forum here. *note to self, find cool pic to go with user name* blank spot is so bland :)

Welcome aimond and geoshift. Although I've been a member for quite a while, as my moniker suggests, I'm a transdimensional traveler and visit only occasionally. But that doesn't mean I don't keep track of things! LOL.

Again, welcome. 8)

Back