• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Skinwalker Ranch article by Insider Gary Bekkum

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Intriguing article with new quotes from Drs. Eric Davis and Kit Green *MUST READ*—chris]

by Gary Bekkum/Starpod Dec 16, 2013

In the past we received confirmation that anomalous mental and paraphysical phenomena continue to elicit high interest with scientists associated with Bigelow and the U.S. intelligence community. One highly placed source confirmed that the strange events investigated by Las Vegas businessman Bob Biglow’s employees (Bigelow Aerospace, the National Institute of Discovery Science) had been discussed at government sponsored meetings on the threats of emerging technologies.
In 2006, author Gary S. Bekkum contacted a former CIA official familiar with the ranch.

“There have been some informal discussions of ‘telepathy’ (as in direct mind to mind communication of meaning) and I have pointed out that your associate, Dr. Eric Davis, has discussed ‘telepathic messages’ received by a physicist at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. I imagine that most professionals would dismiss such claims as delusional. On the other hand they might be the result of some kind of hypnotic suggestion related to the strangeness of the social circumstances surrounding the activities at the ranch. Of course I have 80,000 pages of STAR GATE files released by the CIA that suggest more to this subject than mere delusion.”

In 2006, we publicly connected a former senior CIA official associated with Bigelow to a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) threat warning scientific advisory group.

The TIGER committee followed from a DIA report on the threat of surprise advances in weaponized technology. One source, a TIGER committee member, hinted that more than human threats are of concern. Apparently we struck a bit of a nerve when we publicly mentioned the TIGER committee, and comments made by our source that otherworldly phenomena had been a topic of discussion between TIGER members. We pointed out that any discussion, formal or informal, added a certain air of authenticity to the strangeness reported by veteran reporter George Knapp of bizarre events alleged to have occurred at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah.

Following our exposure of the TIGER committee, Knapp took the lead and asked Dr. Eric Davis (former Skinwalker research scientist working with Bigelow’s National Institute of Discovery Science, and later the author of a controversial U.S. Air Force study into teleportation technology) about DIA interest in the paranormal events that allegedly took place on the ranch. Dr. Davis noted that he was a personal associate of our source, and confirmed that the ranch had been the topic of informal discussion by committee members.

Our source claimed Skinwalker had been discussed, “ad nauseam,” suggesting more than brief, polite dinner conversation. We also received an intriguing email from Dr. Davis, stating that one of the physicists studying the phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch had received a warning in the form of a powerful, “telepathic” message. We assume “telepathic” means he heard a voice speaking to him inside of his head. REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

For some reason I don't see any recent entries, I see some articles from 2010 but when I click on the dec 2013 or even oct and Nov 2013 archived links off to the the side I get a blank page. Could you link the starpod page that has this story?

Because nothing really seem to come from Skinwalker Ranch, I feel like I need to go there to see for myself if I plan to continue wasting my time on it.
Tell me about it! So many great stories, wonderful images, big indestructable wolves, orbs, cattle killing invisible psycho demons, disembodied voices from above - this ole' ranch seems to have it all, but all we get are stories and more stories.

Does it even exist still? Has it become a paranormal theme park? Or is it simply sailing off into the great paranormal sea of UFO lore dragging believers, the hopeful, the curious and the damned along with it straight into hell?!

Why don't you do some digging, take a trip there, interview some locals and make an informed decision... then report back... I for one will be interested in what you find and then determine.

From what I understand, it is private property. Are you suggesting I break the law? ;)
Sure, whatever it takes—they're only ex-mil/gov security dude-types on duty... If you don't want to play hide-and-seek w/ the BASS guys, go canvas the neighborhood, gather intell, interview people, beat the bushes, comb the countryside make some waves. Then you can speak to the subject from a place of personal experience and first-person research—not "hearsay" and I'm sure you'll have a rapt audience here waiting on your report!

Nothing good ever comes from playing with the bass guys... except an unclaimed child (who's pretty cool in his own right.)

I can relate this advice to similar situations. We have a haunted Ukrainian farm. It's weird. Most family won't tell the younger kids where the actual old farmhouse area stands. It gets nuts there. It's not so much a "window area" though as it could be called a hotspot. I am undecided on what it is. I have done much reading on the idea of territorial spirits and it seems to really fit the bill on such places. When it comes to Skinwalker Ranch though, it just seems to have gotten so much attention with so little results that I tend to camp in the "burned me once" campground.

Sure, whatever it takes—they're only ex-mil/gov security dude-types on duty... If you don't want to play hide-and-seek w/ the BASS guys, go canvas the neighborhood, gather intell, interview people, beat the bushes, comb the countryside make some waves. Then you can speak to the subject from a place of personal experience and first-person research—not "hearsay" and I'm sure you'll have a rapt audience here waiting on your report!
With all due respect, that's the problem with us armchair researchers. We are an impatient, sardonic lot, waiting for the next shoe to drop, looking forward to buying your book and then reporting back to you, the web, my mom and anyone else who reads my posts.

As much as I would love to take on the life of paranormal investigator, I simply can't afford it, unless I decided to abandon the family and run away from home. That circus just doesn't call me hard enough so I prefer to babble from the sidelines, cheering on my favorite linebackers in the field, sharing in their misery and drive, and heckling everyone else in sight. I know I have no reason to feel weary, but still I do. Such are the ironies I am able to embrace. I wish I could offer you more.

With all due respect, that's the problem with us armchair researchers. We are an impatient, sardonic lot, waiting for the next shoe to drop, looking forward to buying your book and then reporting back to you, the web, my mom and anyone else who reads my posts.

As much as I would love to take on the life of paranormal investigator, I simply can't afford it, unless I decided to abandon the family and run away from home. That circus just doesn't call me hard enough so I prefer to babble from the sidelines, cheering on my favorite linebackers in the field, sharing in their misery and drive, and heckling everyone else in sight. I know I have no reason to feel weary, but still I do. Such are the ironies I am able to embrace. I wish I could offer you more.

While I like what you say, I disagree from a personal standpoint. It is right in many cases but, sometimes I guess not so much. Sometimes I think it is a case of that annoying friend...

Sometimes after putting up with something for a very long time you start to realize that it is just wasting your time and you ignore it.

This kind of works on two levels. The superficial is obvious, but there is more to it. This thing has been nagging humanity for ages, accounts exist throughout ancient history right up until now and no clear answers have ever been found. Perhaps it's because there are none worth mentioning. Perhaps it's just wasting our time and causing us to stumble along the way to something greater. A trickster with no underlying message...

While I like what you say, I disagree from a personal standpoint. It is right in many cases but, sometimes I guess not so much. Sometimes I think it is a case of that annoying friend...

Sometimes after putting up with something for a very long time you start to realize that it is just wasting your time and you ignore it.

This kind of works on two levels. The superficial is obvious, but there is more to it. This thing has been nagging humanity for ages, accounts exist throughout ancient history right up until now and no clear answers have ever been found. Perhaps it's because there are none worth mentioning. Perhaps it's just wasting our time and causing us to stumble along the way to something greater. A trickster with no underlying message...

I'll go with the emboldened above. Very much so.

SKINWALKER RANCH .

I posted this recently on another thread, right after I had found the site. I've now looked at a fair amount of the stuff linked on the page above, and poked around a bit on the site itself. Some of what I found is pretty good, some makes me want to go find something else to do. :) At any rate, there is some pretty current stuff on there.

Somewhere on that site are some links to a couple of forums where there were some locals participating in discussions about the ranch. Not much happening on that front. "Alien Dave's" site is still lit up, but has not been updated for years. Those sites have some information that's not as well known as the more sensational stories.

I went looking for the ranch one time, since it's really not very far from here, but I didn't have any real clues as to its exact location. I had no plans to nose around, just thought it would be interesting to see what the area was like. As it turned out, I ended up circling the ranch, never getting within a mile or so. Now you can just google "skinwalker ranch" and get maps, photos, directions, and so on. Anyway, it's a pretty remote place even for me, and in case anyone missed the sarcasm in Chris's comments, it's not really a good place to go poking around unless you are very well prepared and know what you are doing. I would bet money the neighbors are getting pretty tired of amateur sleuths bothering them. Life is not easy for a lot of folks in that area, and they have lots of work to do. They are good people, not unfriendly, but I wonder what they think of that guy who runs the site I linked. Reminds me a bit of Glenn Campbell moving to Rachel, Nevada way back in another century, but somehow I don't think this guy is much like Glenn.

Will we ever learn what the heck is up with the ranch? Who knows? We have dozens or thousands of mysteries that will never be solved, so I'm not holding my breath.

If anything ever said about the ranch is true then we must concede that the most mundane statement is true, it is owned by a corporation now rather than a family so this "they got a lot of work to do" thing is somewhat a non issue... unless they are leasing out the land. I'm just saying...

If you re-read my post, you will see that I was referring to the neighbors. It's bad enough they have to live next to the place, but stopping to chat with every curiosity seeker who comes along has to get old. If you look at what has been written on the web about the place, you will see that there have been several "amateur sleuths" doing that already. The desert is a harsh place to live, and a tough place to make a living off the land. I tend to try to err on the side of respecting the privacy and property of anyone with the gumption to even try it.

From what I have heard and read, the "employees" at the ranch won't tell you anything other than to keep your ass on the outside of the fence.

Last edited:
If you re-read my post, you will see that I was referring to the neighbors. It's bad enough they have to live next to the place, but stopping to chat with every curiosity seeker who comes along has to get old. If you look at what has been written on the web about the place, you will see that there have been several "amateur sleuths" doing that already. The desert is a harsh place to live, and a tough place to make a living off the land. I tend to try to err on the side of respecting the privacy and property of anyone with the gumption to even try it.

From what I have heard and read, the "employees" at the ranch won't tell you anything other than to keep your ass on the outside of the fence.

I read it. How many acres is the parcel of land?

Don't know, but there are some good maps linked on the page I posted above. The ranch in question is an odd shaped collection of rectangles, typical of the western US. "Old Ralph bought that 37 acre piece from Stan's estate back in '49, then he got the 80 to the north of that a few years later," and so on.

Here's the link.
http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/images/Plat-Maps.pdf
They are official county maps, accurate and legal. It takes a bit of looking and going from one map to another to get onto how they work, and then you can get a good picture of the shape of the boundaries.

There is really a lot of information on the web about the place, if you want to put in the effort of digging it up. Some of it might even be true. :eek:

Back