• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New multiple witness pilot UFO sighting

What's going on here? How could the reporter pass up a snide "little green men" jab? I was starting to grimace when I saw the guy who doing the interview but he did a decent job considering he only had a couple minutes of airtime.

They didn't even waste any airtime finding some jackass to say, "Just because people see strange things doesn't mean aliens are visiting us from outer space."

musictomyears said:
College filters? I wish. No, it's Junta filters.

Thanks for the link, but the page doesn't even open...
I tried various proxies, and I got as far as seeing the opening image of the video. When I click the start arrow, the image changes to "Loading...", as it should - but it doesn't load. It could have something to do with Java Script, some proxy sites seem to strip JS. However, I tried one site where I could choose to leave JS enabled, but still no joy. Bummer.

Any more suggestions much appreciated!

China blocks sites. You live there?

Here's a photo taken by a passenger:
9056-ufo_gsy.jpg

http://www5.channelonline.tv/news/templates/guernseynews2.aspx?articleid=9056&zoneid=1

Quite unimpressive..

Back