• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Mexico/SW USA: Any activity recently?

CuriousCat

Paranormal Novice
Hi, I am a longtime listener, now new member. There is a strong likelihood that I will be moving to the Santa Fe area in the not too distant future. Just curious if anyone knows of any paranormal activity going on this region of the country.

Thanks,

CC

Nothing unusual here. Move along.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

CCat, I vacationed there again last summer and took a "ghost tour" since I'd already seen much of the area. Seems they have their favorite haunts.

My lightning-zapped spouse disagreed with the tour guide when he described the ghost's demise in a particularly old and famous residence. Mr. Poi saw the woman fleeing to a part of the upstairs not considered as part of the victim's attempt to flee her eventual murder. The tour guide said only one other person had ever described the exact same scene, for whatever that's worth.

I always feel the entire area is magical although the invasion of fast food eateries had occurred since my previous visit. That sort of dampened the magical effect. Too bad.

My advice would be to try to keep open to how the place makes you feel. I always feel an abundance of energy, something I've never felt anywhere else.

lightning zapped? did that give him special skills? i got struck in 2000. not fun.

It's just me, maybe. I think his near death (or return from death, who knows?) experience did do a number on him in a paranormal way. His life changed drastically and he spent several years trying to adjust to knowing things he shouldn't know, seeing things he couldn't previously see, all the usual. After fifty years, he's at home in it.

Still, it's conjecture on my part.

Back