• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

methshin

Japans Underground Robot Army
Thought this was the best place to put this. Just saying hi to all my fellow paracast fans in a vain attempt to avoid the "newb" tag. Love the show and I will hopefully be contributing to this forum on a regular basis.

As someone that just started using this forum a couple days ago, some helpful hints in navigating this site would be appreciated. Also, I heard you guys talking about some sort of list with the names of those who would be considered "less than credible". If a link to this list could be provided that'd be great. It'd make filtering through the crap a lot easier.

Gene, David, if you're reading this, keep up the great work. Your show is a great marker for other shows to look up to. I'm glad you take these issues seriously.

ps. This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were not in it.

I just grabbed the coordinates for the centre of Ancaster, ON. I don't even think the building it brings you to is even there anymore, considering the image of my actual house has 3 cars in the driveway that have all been sold, one, four years ago.

Glad to see you're interested though.

You changed your answer, methshin! I got the original. :D

Any time I see a Long/Lat designation, particularly if it's to the second, I'll look it up. It's kind of an addiction. In my last (unpublished, alas) book I looked up hundreds of place names and added the coordinates as part of the entry. I don;t pay extra--just used to it.

47*39'58" North, 122*32'41' West

Back