• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Member here, Hi:)

Bixyboo

Skilled Investigator
Hi everyone.

I've been listening to and enjoying The Paracast Podcasts for a couple months now.

Just recently found this site and have lots to catch up on:)

My main interests are UFO's/Aliens/Crop Circles/Underground Bases, things along that line.

Hope to learn lots here and meet many other like-minded people:)

Bixyboo

Welcome. Nice avatar you got. Not as cute as mine though.

I wish I didn't devour most of the shows as fast as I did. So I recommend taking your time.

Bixyboo said:
Hi everyone.

I've been listening to and enjoying The Paracast Podcasts for a couple months now.
Just recently found this site and have lots to catch up on:)
My main interests are UFO's/Aliens/Crop Circles/Underground Bases, things along that line.
Hope to learn lots here and meet many other like-minded people:)

Bixyboo

Hi and welcome! I am new too. I can see the rabbit, kitten and puppy in your avatar, but what is that tiny little thing in the center?

Thanks, all for the warm welcome:)

And knew I'd spelled gerbil wrong, lol.

Great to be a part of a more active paranormal discussion forum!

Bixyboo

Back