• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Member Greeting!

pravvda

Redeemer of Truth
Greetings all members!

I accidently stumbled across the paracast a couple months ago and have been listening to various episodes in my spare time. Enjoying it very much. I've decided to join the forum and participate in the community and I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with everyone :redface:

A quick question from a new member, I've noticed the new episodes and the old episodes have a different and varying co-hosts. Why was there a host change?:confused:

Once again glad to be here,

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums! It is always interesting to hear other perspectives and experiences.

I believe there was an anal probe malfunction with one of the previous hosts.

Greetings all members!

I accidently stumbled across the paracast a couple months ago and have been listening to various episodes in my spare time. Enjoying it very much. I've decided to join the forum and participate in the community and I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with everyone :redface:

A quick question from a new member, I've noticed the new episodes and the old episodes have a different and varying co-hosts. Why was there a host change?:confused:

Once again glad to be here,

Cheers!

Our original co-host quit. We then had a rotating co-host setup, until we settled on Chris as our permanent occupant of that position.

Back