• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New member from Northern California

LiquidCoax

Skilled Investigator
Hey all!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm new to the forums as well as The Paracast/Paracast+, however I have long been interested in the subject of UFOs. I've been a MUFON investigator and contributor for some time now, and I'll be publishing my first UFO related book within the next few months.

I've been browsing the forum since I joined and I think I'm going to like it here. I look forward to talking with all of you and catching up on episodes.

Cheers!

Welcome to the Monkey House! I hope you have fun in here, I have. Word to the wise- if posters are critical of MUFON (and they will be;)) don't take it personally.

Back