• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Forum Vs. Old Forum

Forum Design: New vs. Old, Which Is Better? Yes, We Know that Changing Back is Very Difficult!

• Old Forum Format

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • New Forum Format

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I click on the box's close box, it minimizes, so it's non-obtrusive. That doesn't' happen with you? What OS and browser are you using? Just curious.

Sorry for the delay. The box reopened for each new page I went to. I use IE8 and 9 on my windows boxes, iPhone, iPad, Mac book pro, safari, and chrome.

Happy to have the final verdict. You like our new forums. Even better, traffic is up, and we continue to work towards speeding up the responsiveness of our message boards, and ad great new features.

Back