• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Compelling Sightings

Free episodes:

Tommy Allison said:
I'm of the mind, that with the prevelance of cellphones, and the fact that most now have cameras, we should be seeing a deluge of cellphone captured UFO sightings.

Unfortunately, the quality stinks, and of course nobody can see anything, or really analyze the footage properly.

To a degree I agree with the above statement, yet as more time passes I move farther away from the idea that we should have have concrete "evidence" that this phenomena exists in physical sense.
We (humanity) get what they want us to get. I've really reached the point of thinking, after years of looking at this, that a sighting is not a stroke of good luck but a planned event by whatever is controlling the anomaly. The photographs we have seen over the years (those that are not easily dispelled, such as Mckinnville), are being allowed for a purpose unkown and possibly unknowable to us.
We have very credible reports of these "ships" being able to materialize and dematerialize on a whim. Why do they allow themselves to be photographed and/or witnessed? As long as I'm at it. . .why are they using lights at night and last night after reading Jacob's Secret Life, I'm left, once again thinking, if the idea of mind erasure during abductions is to leave the slate clean, why is it so easily untangled?
Whatever the hell it is, it's intelligent. That which we get from it, it gives. That which we never receive (substantial physical evidence) it withholds.

tommyball said:
There are a ton of UFO videos on YouTube and of course the quality is terrible.

Amen to that. My money says that 99% of those could be debunked by our own Mr. Biedny _if_ he had time and inclination to do so.

--Shawn

We (humanity) get what they want us to get. I've really reached the point of thinking, after years of looking at this, that a sighting is not a stroke of good luck but a planned event by whatever is controlling the anomaly.

Ditto. I'm not sure of the point, their allowing us to see, but ditto.

There seems to be no shortage of them here in central Texas these days.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Location of Sighting: Nottinghamshire
Date of Sighting: 17/08/13
Time: 00:30
Witness Name: Will S

Witness Statement:

I was walking home listening to my music, when I looked up into the clear sky, looking at the stars when I notice a big blue orb, bigger than stars or plane and appeared closer to earth, The blue object suddenly shot forwards into the sky leaving a blue misty trail which vanished along with the orb. Ive seen meteors before and planes, but this was unlike anything Ive witnessed before.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Back