• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Cattle Mutilation

Noanswers

Skilled Investigator
The connection to the UFO mystery is tenuous at best, but they do bump into each other in some areas.
It's been a long time since I've heard of any new cases, until this one came along last week.

Reputable newspaper, and rancher verified through online address search

The Pueblo Chieftain Online :: Trinidad rancher finds mutilated cow

What does it mean? Who friggin knows. But maybe we'll see more of them in coming months. It seems like between South America, England and now Pennsylvania "things" are moving quickly these days.

If I had cows, and they were a big investment, I'd put collars on them that had GPS, a sensor, and digital camera on them.

The minute they strayed out of the parameters set by the sensor field, the camera would start rolling.

If I had cows, and they were a big investment, I'd put collars on them that had GPS, a sensor, and digital camera on them.

The minute they strayed out of the parameters set by the sensor field, the camera would start rolling.
I heard of a rancher in the early 90's that had a mutie problem. He started checking his cattle with a blacklight. The one's with funny glowing stuff on them slept in the barn at night.

Aliens stole my hotdogs.
Is that a joke are are you serious, man...because I've been jacked with by kitchen faeries, too. No bullshit. I bought a big bag of bagels...next morning it's gone. Two days later, a bag with one bagel left in it is on top of the eggs. I know damn well I didn't eat 11 bagels while sleep-walking. There's more, but I'm too lazy to type anymore.

Is that a joke are are you serious, man...because I've been jacked with by kitchen faeries, too. No bullshit. I bought a big bag of bagels...next morning it's gone. Two days later, a bag with one bagel left in it is on top of the eggs. I know damn well I didn't eat 11 bagels while sleep-walking. There's more, but I'm too lazy to type anymore.

Do you live in a remote area? Im thinking a vagrant might have helped themselves?

You must have missed the two videos I made of an alien stealing my hotdogs.

I'll have to repost them for you so you can have a good laugh.

I live in the northern suburbs of Austin, TX. We have more vagrants than cockroaches.

Skunky, If you can brave the winters of Canada, we'd love to have ya buddy, no rats or cockroaches here in Alberta! Vagrants are seldom and an integral part of our re-cycling infrastructure.

Skunk - come to Ottawa for some real freezing weather - no chinooks out here... the only hot air here comes from Parliament Hill...:D

Skunky, If you can brave the winters of Canada, we'd love to have ya buddy, no rats or cockroaches here in Alberta! Vagrants are seldom and an integral part of our re-cycling infrastructure.
Appreciate the offer, but I start shivering when it gets below 70 degrees. I say bring on the global warming.

Back