• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Bigfoot Stuff?

A homeless dude???!!! Yeah if the homeless dude had big hairy paws!! It's a BEAR!!!! I saw a photo on Lon Strickler's site (Phantoms and Monsters) which looked strange, but couldn't really see an impression of a "Bigfoot" face.....and I squinted A LOT to give it a chance. However, other photo's displayed at this convention taken from a different angle AND during the day, revealed what looks to me just like a bear. Now the footprints....?? Maybe that's your homeless dude.....

I don't know about the "evidence" in those photos, but I'd like to see something more than blurry photos and footprint casts...DNA evidence would be nice, though without a confirmed DNA sample there's no way to positively ID any species.

A homeless dude???!!! Yeah if the homeless dude had big hairy paws!! It's a BEAR!!!! I saw a photo on Lon Strickler's site (Phantoms and Monsters) which looked strange, but couldn't really see an impression of a "Bigfoot" face.....and I squinted A LOT to give it a chance. However, other photo's displayed at this convention taken from a different angle AND during the day, revealed what looks to me just like a bear. Now the footprints....?? Maybe that's your homeless dude.....

Yep...the footprints

Back