• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Bigfoot photo

i do not think a gorilla would tip its head that way. if he wanted to really see clearly what was out there he would keep his eyes more parallel to the ground.

Fur looks entirely fake. I've looked at many gorilla suits due to my interest in Bigfoot. That pic looks like one big time.

Also, it was taken in Ohio allegedly. Something to keep in mind. Yes, someone could have lied about it too.

a man that looks like a Gorilla? well you can buy the sute at a store.

so if we seen a real bigfoot, would he/it look fake? i mean we where not there. i dont know something tells me that this could be real, i would like to talk to the the poeple that where snaping the photos and check out the sight.

It's fake.That's all I'm gonna say.It's just a normal gorilla.....or ape.

Gene Steinberg said:
OK, if we see that photo again, we're going to have to ask Evian to pay for the free ads :)

I have competition now. I thought I had a big sig. Seems small now:(

Wonder how much the image will cost you. When I ran websites, pics made my monthly fee go up big time. Dunno if it's cheaper these days.

Mermaidgirl12 said:
It's fake.That's all I'm gonna say.It's just a normal gorilla.....or ape.

never say the where real, said they could be. we all know that a photo will not do for bigfoot we need a body.

smoodiver said:
Anyone read the disclaimer at the bottom of the main page of that site? I think the whole site is a hoax.

Yes, I did later, after making the thread. I was positive it was a hoax before, but had I not been, that would have sealed it shut.

what have we learn form this? always go tot he main page and read it throw. and look for little print at the bottom.

do you see this

Yeah it smacks of BS in many ways...However I did think it was worthy of mentioning that the photographer doesn't appear to be zoomed in 'that far'.

& why such a creature notorious for territory & 'screaming' violently would cower as it seems, behind a friggin tree trunk is beyond my wildess guess!

Has anyone checked out:

Australian Yowie Research - Home ???

If you goto the 'New South Wales' sightings list & then hit either: 'Kempsey'-'Taree'-'Oxley Island'-'Tweed Heads'-'Evans Heads'-'Coffs Harbour'...I live in the middle of those above towns & can speak with absolute honesty when I tell you that I've heard my share of hideous 'calls' & 'wails' in my time! :eek:

Goody said:
If you goto the 'New South Wales' sightings list & then hit either: 'Kempsey'-'Taree'-'Oxley Island'-'Tweed Heads'-'Evans Heads'-'Coffs Harbour'...I live in the middle of those above towns & can speak with absolute honesty when I tell you that I've heard my share of hideous 'calls' & 'wails' in my time! :eek:

I was at a retreat center in Brisbane, Australia in the mid 80s once. I was awoken early one morning by ghastly shrieks and howls of something I had never heard growing up in the southern US...and what's more it sounded like it was trying to scratch through the ceiling. It turns out it was either a bird or one of those strange Australian opossums, I don't remember which. But it was terrifying. I know that's different from what you were talking about, but the Aussie stuff made me think of it!

Hahaha, I knew if I mentioned I was Australian someone would respond.:cool:

2 good mates of mine were out the bush one night just 4wding when they came across what has been dubbed 'the Kangawallafox'. This thing they tell me was part human, kangaroo, fox-wallaby or something insane like that.

It went flailing across the dirt road infront of them and up the road; needless to say, they bailed out of there top gear. I trust the word of these 2 people as they're very sincere and have no need to hype anything up as far as i'm concerned. It's fascinating that we as a species pride ourselves on our knowledge of the world around us; yet we have barely looked in our backyards...

Back