• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Attorney General?

Noanswers

Skilled Investigator
This is sort of a goofy post, yet I'd like to get confirmation or refutation. It's a tough call as to which grouping to post it in, conspiracy theories seems the most appropriate.

The scuttle coming from DC last week was that Gonzo was going to step down and that he would be replaced w/ HS Sec. Michael Chertoff.

On another far out conspiracy radio broadcast, it was said that "chertoff" in Russian means "of the devil". Are any of the Paracast forum members versed in Russian and is this true?

Could someone of the learned Paracast forums who speaks Russian confirm or squash this?
Thanks

Oh goody. Another traitor to the Constitution taking office, to replace the traitor who condoned torture. Hooray.

Tommy Allison said:
Oh goody. Another traitor to the Constitution taking office, to replace the traitor who condoned torture. Hooray.

Well, he does have to be confirmed first, which will show what the Democrats are really made of when push comes to shove.

Gene Steinberg said:
Well, he does have to be confirmed first, which will show what the Democrats are really made of when push comes to shove.

That scares me more than a dinner date with Billy Meier or a weekend with Greer and couple of flashlights.
Watch the Dems rubber stamp whoever gets nominated and drop any investigations into Rove or Gonzo. Sad state of affairs. . .are the aliens here yet?

Noanswers said:
That scares me more than a dinner date with Billy Meier or a weekend with Greer and couple of flashlights.

What about a dinner date with Billy AND a weekend with Steve?

Well CapnG, If wishes were horses, we'd all go for a ride.
Or was that, if contacts were starships. . .ah, I can't remember, they hypnotized me.

Back