• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NEW 9/11 Thread

P

pixelsmith

Here is a NEW thread for interested individuals to participate in a civil discussion on the events surrounding 9/11.

If this subject does not interest you please do not read it or post anything.

I would like to add something for consideration.

Can we have a 9/11 thread that DOES NOT involve topics such as controlled demolitions and physics?

I think we can have an actual debate on topics such as prior knowledge, intelligence, war games, the 9/11 Commission Report, economic transactions, involvement of our foreign governments, and the information shared by people who had direct involement in elements of 9/11 while attempting to stop the events. Anything else, except the same debates over and over again.

Good idea cottonzway.
That is fine with me.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I wonder why the North Tower did not fall in 1975? It should have at least been condemned due to weakening of the structure...

The North Tower Survived A Serious Fire in 1975

Seldom mentioned in the literature about the September 11th attack is the fact that the North Tower experienced a serious fire in 1975, when it was only sparsely occupied. On February 13, 1975, a fire, set by a custodian turned arsonist, started on the 11th floor and spread to limited portions of six other floors, burning for three hours. Several fire suppression systems that were later installed in the towers were not present at the time, including sprinklers, elevator shaft dampers, and electrical system fireproofing.

The fire, which broke out just before midnight, did not kill anyone but forced the evacuation of fifty people, consisting mostly of maintenance staff. The captain of Engine Co. 6 described the suppression effort as "like fighting a blow torch." One hundred thirty-two firefighters fought the fire, which burned primarily on the 11th floor. Sixteen men were treated for smoke inhalation. The New York Times reported that "flames could be seen pouring out of the 11th-floor windows" on the tower's east side, but described damage to the tower's core as "apparently confined to electrical wiring." The fire spread to portions of the core beyond the 11th floor via telephone cables in a cable shaft.

On the day after the blaze, Fire Commissioner John T. O'Hagan called for the installation of sprinkler systems in the towers. Eventually sprinkler systems were installed throughout the Twin Towers.

Although the data on this fire is limited -- there apparently being no publicly available photographs of it -- it was clearly less severe than the 2001 North Tower fire, though of longer duration. However, it may have been more severe than the South Tower fire.

One thing I would like to stress about 9/11. In 1986, a book was published called "Terrorism: How the West Can Win". It lays out the well known "War on Terror" and was extremely influential on the neocons who "called for" a new Pearl Harbour on the infamous PNAC ("Project for the New American Century") website. In fact the same person started up something called the Jonathan Institute (a supposed anti-terrorism think tank) in 1984 which has a number of "neocons" associated with it.

The author of this book was none other than Benyamin Netanyahu. A very good friend of his, a guy who would phone him every week for a natter was none other than Larry Silverstein ... who of course leased the World Trade Centers before they were ummm ... demolished.

You don't need to know about the physics and all the ins and outs of how the attacks on 9/11 were carried out. All you have to do is look at the people in the background and you will see who perpetrated them.

But then again ... Alex Jones says that the Arabs run Hollywood ... so I could be wrong :p.

One thing I would like to stress about 9/11. In 1986, a book was published called "Terrorism: How the West Can Win". It lays out the well known "War on Terror" and was extremely influential on the neocons who "called for" a new Pearl Harbour on the infamous PNAC ("Project for the New American Century") website. In fact the same person started up something called the Jonathan Institute (a supposed anti-terrorism think tank) in 1984 which has a number of "neocons" associated with it.

The author of this book was none other than Benyamin Netanyahu. A very good friend of his, a guy who would phone him every week for a natter was none other than Larry Silverstein ... who of course leased the World Trade Centers before they were ummm ... demolished.

You don't need to know about the physics and all the ins and outs of how the attacks on 9/11 were carried out. All you have to do is look at the people in the background and you will see who perpetrated them.

But then again ... Alex Jones says that the Arabs run Hollywood ... so I could be wrong :p.
Sorry, but he has never said that Arabs run hollywood. Where did that come from?

Sorry, but he has never said that Arabs run hollywood. Where did that come from?

:eek: blimey ... I thought that that it was fairly well known that he has done so ... here's a youtube video talking about it.

And here is a more extensive video talking about how Jewish people run Hollywood, and again, how AJ talks about how Arabs control Hollywood ... and everything else ... apparently.

(oh and beware, this video contains AJ doing his horrible Joker impersonation schtick ... god ... and people believe and follow this clown ...)

Any group that controls such a powerful "organisation" such as Hollywood is dangerous whether it be Arab, Jewish, Chinese ... or Albanian. So I'm not arguing that just because Jewish people control Hollywood (and most of the media in the US, as well) they're evil. Any group with that kind of power is going to use if for they're own agenda whoever they are, and whatever that may be.

Sooooo...the data is limited and there's a big difference between a fire and high velocity impact and no one wants to discuss it?

Let's just move onto the next topic.

Sooooo...the data is limited and there's a big difference between a fire and high velocity impact and no one wants to discuss it?

Let's just move onto the next topic.

We are discussing prior knowledge, events leading up to and after 9/11. As Cottonzway pointed out there is enough evidence in these areas to disprove the official explanation.

I'm watching the above documentary, but I'll be posting comments and some questions as I view it. So this may be a heavily edited post by the time I'm done.

First: There was a circled news blurb about a "Plan to invade Afghanistan" placed upon Bush's desk on September 10, 2001. I'm searching through headlines and news items on September 10, 2001 and so far I haven't found this piece of evidence. Can anyone point me to a source? Thank you.

Secondly, in searching headlines and stories, I did find two interesting stories...It should be noted that I am not generally looking at secondary sources.

<!-- Module ends: article-header-->September 10, 2001|From Associated Press<!-- Module ends: article-byline--><!-- Module starts: a-body-first-para (ArticleText) -->KABUL, Afghanistan — Opposition leader and former defense chief Ahmed Shah Massoud was injured and his close aide was killed Sunday in an explosion in northern Afghanistan, an opposition spokesman said.
SOURCE

AND:

by Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times September 10, 2001
(Article ID: U00682760115, available through http://www.washtimes.com/archives.htm, search key "MOSSAD SAMS"

An elite U.S. Army study center has devised a plan for enforcing a major Israeli-Palestinian peace accord that would require about 20,000 well-armed troops stationed throughout Israel and a newly created Palestinian state.
AND:

The Bush administration is mounting an aggressive campaign to restore the White House's authority to keep internal information confidential, after the principle of executive privilege took a beating during clashes between President Bill Clinton and Republicans in Congress.
SOURCE

Not really anything big, or new...

But I'd like to get some sort of verification.

Okay now time for another one...Does anyone have access to Alex Jones archives from July of 2001? Apparently he even named bin Laden as a possible suspect 2 months before the attacks? This sounds really sketchy to me. Amazing if true, but still very sketchy.

No, unfortunately I don't have access to anything Alex Jones does. It goes straight in the trash where it belongs.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

We are discussing prior knowledge, events leading up to and after 9/11. As Cottonzway pointed out there is enough evidence in these areas to disprove the official explanation.

Ok, so I just pointed out what you presented clearly states data is limited. So we'll just leave it at that. Inadmissible due to grounds it clearly has no solid foundation in facts.

Jose you have clearly proved 9/11 was perpetrated by men with box cutters. Nice work. Bye now!

Hi Folks,
I read a number of these threads and it seems theirs might be something more to it but seeing terrorism in action as child and a close member being a victim of its actions some of this is way out! Many lives were lost on 9/11 and around the World many liberty were taken due to terrorist actions and please remember there families behind these victims.:(
Yes a terrorism is a crime and yes one terrorists another freedom fighter. In the end folks the civilians and servicemen and women face the consequence. Alex Jones go to terrorist hot spots joined the brave men and women in uniform who wake everyday to its IED, RPG and Suicide Bombers and then tell your audience about terrorism please.:mad:

Ja Love for all humankind,:)
BlFish

Jose you have clearly proved 9/11 was perpetrated by men with box cutters. Nice work. Bye now!

Nope, you just fail to provide anything with a solid foundation in fact. "Limited data" is a basis for speculation. Which is why this thread is going to fail like all the other 9/11 threads before it.

I'm bowing out before the conversation verges on spastic. Now I'm no psychic, but I can safely assume this is another waste of time to bother discussing anything with people who start with a conclusion and cherry pick their way backwards.

Bye bye

My main question is this: How many of these claims have you (pixelsmith) verified through your own research through primary sources?

Back