• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nessie Jumps out of Water

Gene Steinberg said:
Oh goody, now we know that KK can swim :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry, that's another thread.

You know, I thought that very same thing. HOLY ****.... Stay tuned for the Aquatic Adventures of KOL. KKK!!!

Who is KK?

Anyway, I like that video, one of the best fakes I have seen at first glance. I liked how they got the body to bend when it hit the water. Good splash.

Brian Now said:
Who is KK?

Anyway, I like that video, one of the best fakes I have seen at first glance. I liked how they got the body to bend when it hit the water. Good splash.

It looks like they doctored some whale footage.

KK is Kal Korff.

Look at the water around Nessie's body. Oddly enough it is indeed Whale Shaped.

Not to mention, Why the hell would the guy be filming the loch in the first place?

Tommy Allison said:
Look at the water around Nessie's body. Oddly enough it is indeed Whale Shaped.

Not to mention, Why the hell would the guy be filming the loch in the first place?

he would be filming the loch to find nessie/kk/whales/memores/show his firends and family that he was there/ i could think of some more:eek: plus how do we know i it was shot at the loch?

Back