• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nessie Cam

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Bored? Sit and stare at the Loch. Who knows, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of something interesting.

Nessie on the Net! and Nessie's Official Ultimate Loch Ness Live Cams - the Highlands, Scotland. Lock Ness

For die hards there are programs you can get online (some for free) that allows you to record what is on your screen. Maybe rec the loch while at work and when you come home, "fastfoward" through to see if anything interesting appears. I have a program called netu2mediacam. If you do something like this make sure you have A LOT of disc space. The files can be very large.

Heyy its me again! :rolleyes: I didnt see anything interesting while I sat and starred at the Loch for about half an hour. Very good idea uh....A.LeClair. My names T.J and I'm a big fan of the paranormal. Keep in touch! :eek:

Back