• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NC school ghost

Interesting. I live in NC, haven't heard of this til now. Thanks.

Hopefully Raeven will stop by and see it.

A tiny bug on the lens might make this sort of impression. Hard for me to say for sure though.

hey there! I saw this vid last week, but haven't had a chance to look at it again until now. I'd like to see it at normal speed, and not just slo-mo...it does look like something takes a couple of steps before "'flying" off. Based on the CNN vid..it's hard to tell what it might be.
At first I thought it might be a bug, but it seems to have distance..so it's really hard to say. Interesting, tho! Thanks for posting!

hey there! I saw this vid last week, but haven't had a chance to look at it again until now. I'd like to see it at normal speed, and not just slo-mo...it does look like something takes a couple of steps before "'flying" off. Based on the CNN vid..it's hard to tell what it might be.
At first I thought it might be a bug, but it seems to have distance..so it's really hard to say. Interesting, tho! Thanks for posting!

Nice to see you Raeven. You been just lurking?

Anyway, if you find out anything about this school please post. So far as I know it isn't a known haunted place in the NC area.

Nice to see you Raeven. You been just lurking?

Anyway, if you find out anything about this school please post. So far as I know it isn't a known haunted place in the NC area.

thanks! yes, i've been in lurk-mode for a bit..busy at work, etc..you know the drill! I wasn't aware of this school either, but I have a friend who lives in Asheville. I'll see if she's ever heard of the school. I'll be interested to know if anyone will come forward now, with some stories!

Back