• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NBA Star Baron Davis - UFO Abduction Scenario

MikeMic

Paranormal Novice
I was listening to one of my usual comedy podcasts 'The Champs With Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher' the other day and something very interesting was revealed on this particular episode. About 3/4's of the way through; the guest, Baron Davis reveals a pretty standard abduction scenario that happened to him between Las Vegas and LA recently. I haven't checked the timecode for the exact place, but it is interesting to say the least. The Champs with Neal Brennan + Moshe Kasher Scroll down to find the episode, 3rd from the top. Doesn't seem like a joke, and all the hallmarks of a classic scenario are mentioned. The hosts, obviously didn't take it seriously, but, that's to be expected.

Back