• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA: Industrial civilization headed for ‘irreversible collapse’

The Noble Lie is an art in and of itself.

Two professors published a paper in a peer reviewed journal touting the beneficial effects of lying for pushing nations into a UN climate treaty in Paris next year.

“Information Manipulation and Climate Agreements.”

Abstract here in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics.

Savor this tasty word salad:

"This article provides a rationale for this tendency by using a modified International Environmental Agreement (IEA) model with asymmetric information.

We find that the information manipulation has an instrumental value, as it ex post induces more countries to participate in an IEA, which will eventually enhance global welfare.​

This is semi related to this thread.

BUT!!! a warning... yes this is satire but he pulls no punches so..............................

THE LANGUAGE IS VERY HARSH AND MAYBE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE.

I believe the best censor in the world is you! so if you do not like harsh language and in your face satire then do not listen to this video.

Agree with him or not he makes some interesting points and I will always listen to all sides of arguments even if I do not like them or in some cases detest the people making them... That is how you make an informed decision. Freedom of the mind but that is the problem when we come down to it is controlling how people think.

Back