• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak Charged With Attempted Murder in Bizarre Love Triangle

Everyone I've told about this so far seemed more shocked and interested in this story than they have anything paranormal I mentioned. Even before I mentioned the diaper part.

A.LeClair said:
Everyone I've told about this so far seemed more shocked and interested in this story than they have anything paranormal I mentioned. Even before I mentioned the diaper part.

Yes, I guess they don't understand that astronauts are human too, and this is the first time one of them has shown such behavior, so that's an added plus.

Senate Republicans blocked a vote on a non-binding resolution to protest the troop surge proposed by the war mongering monkey.

Isn't that a bigger story than some silly love triangle? I'm sure there will be a Lifetime movie and even that's more attention than it deserves.

I'm still shocked that I haven't heard or seen anything on tv about the new planet we found in our solar system around a year ago. No one seems to care, and to me, that's a huge story.

Funny. I vaguely remember some kids getting the answer to "How many planets are in our solar system?" wrong when growing up. I'm sure some answered 10, yet were laughed at and had a mark against them. Turns out they were right and the teachers wrong:)

interestedINitall said:
Senate Republicans blocked a vote on a non-binding resolution to protest the troop surge proposed by the war mongering monkey.

Isn't that a bigger story than some silly love triangle?

No, it's just another note in the continuous drone of the war.

erik5387 said:
It is a shame that NASA gets more press from this then it does with its affairs in space.
It`s ashame but far from shocking. Just look at network and cable news as an example. All you have to do is follow the money. These news broadcasts only care about one thing and that is ratings which equate to advertising dollars. A few weeks ago it`s the NASA scandal, next Anna Nicole, now Don Imus. This is not news, it`s bullcrap.

The presentation of the ``NEWS`` is also bullcrap. The usual M.O. for these organizations goes somthing like this. Lets take an unbelievably complex issue or event and cover it in 3 minutes or less. Got to make those sponsors happy happy happy!!!! Then after the comercial, lets get back on to who the real father of Anna Nicole`s baby is !!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that will get the bucks rolin in boys.

I could go on but I think I`ll stop so my head doesn`t explode.

my 2 cents,

wildcat

Back