• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Name some Bonafide Reports & reporters please.

Like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of UFOlogy, the Travis Walton case is a load of shit.
I am not so sure. I think he did experience some sort of contact with a large UFO and its occupants. I think he was taken and then returned. His recollections from inside the craft are odd to say the least but I don't think we can throw this report out. I see it as more credible than most.

I figured this question would have got things going around here .. I guess not? :confused:
Well, here is the deal. The real problem with this thread is that is makes you look either lazy or wanting to pick a fight.

Your subject was polite. Honestly that's the only reason I read it. I have been on this forum for a while now and I can tell you that most people will take a look at a post like this and completely ignore it. You would do better to ask opinions on specific cases and site specific aspects of the cases for discussion. This shows that you care enough to actually research something and makes it worth everyone's time spent in the thread.

If you are actually curious, I know that there are probably 10 or 20 of these type questions in the archives with multiple pages of good discussion. If you are looking to start something, ATS will accommodate you. Here you'll just get ignored or banned.

Actually I've been studying for years..always end up in the same place..ie; the middle of nowhere. Anyway thanx for your valuable time.

Like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of UFOlogy, the Travis Walton case is a load of shit.

I saw him speak at a conference that was organized by complete morons here in the Seattle area a few years ago and he seems quite genuine to me.
The "conference" was so bad that some other people that were connected to it let my friends and me in free because they were ashamed to be connected to this nightmare of a "conference. I was mad at first and them just got amused.Travis was worth all the BS of this trip though.

Rowdy, if you have "researched the UFO subject for years", as you wrote, and ended up in the middle of nowhere, I doubt anyone could really help you.

I do think however, that the UFO field is so polluted, that depending on one's starting point, one can easily spend 100+ hours reading books and websites and watching video documentaries and TV shows and end up more confused than when he started.

I do sympathize with anyone in that position of frustration. I personally had no real interest into the UFO subject until late 2006. After the mid-1990s, I would come across some intriguing reference to UFOs in the Media once every 2-3 years. I would attempt to learn more, would spend 2-3 hours "researching" via Internet and would invariably end up confused and frustrated.

Have a look at the "essential reading" section of my Summary and essential reading on UFOs, e.g.
UFO Briefing Document - The best available evidence by Don Berliner (1995). Financed by billionaire Laurance Rockefeller, roughly 1,000 copies of this 168-page document were delivered in 1995 to President Clinton, U.S. Congress, Heads of State and other potentially influencial people around the world (also available as mass paperback edition from Amazon)

Back