• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious Swinging Door :-)

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Door swings by itself. [SINGAPORE]
TEXT: "Published on Aug 21, 2015: Caught on CCTV in a company (Corporation Place) in Singapore on 17/8/2015. Door swings twice by itself. This video does not imply any supernatural forces at work, though such assumptions can be derived."

However, I am wondering if the CCTV cameras are on a a few seconds delay between shots, because I can see someone come in - not out - but come in. It's very quick but I definitely see a human form entering (its squished and elongated oddly). My bet is on time-lapse between 'takes'.

Back