• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious Swinging Door :-)

Merchandise that’s just out of this world!

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Door swings by itself. [SINGAPORE]
TEXT: "Published on Aug 21, 2015: Caught on CCTV in a company (Corporation Place) in Singapore on 17/8/2015. Door swings twice by itself. This video does not imply any supernatural forces at work, though such assumptions can be derived."

However, I am wondering if the CCTV cameras are on a a few seconds delay between shots, because I can see someone come in - not out - but come in. It's very quick but I definitely see a human form entering (its squished and elongated oddly). My bet is on time-lapse between 'takes'.