• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My Take-Davis-Wilson documents

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
SPIES, LIES and CORE SECRET FACTORS?
A Look at the Eric Davis / Admiral Thomas Wilson Material.

By Don Ecker

(The following excerpt [in quotes] is taken from To The Moon and Back, With Love by journalist and researcher Gary S. Bekkum.)
Copyright © 2012 by Gary S. Bekkum All rights researved.)
“Mitchell [Dr. Edgar Mitchell, 6th astronaut to walk on the Moon] spoke of his contact with a ranking Admiral at the Joint Chiefs who agreed to investigate the CORE STORY of alien contact and report back. Some reporters were miffed when Mitchell refused to disclose the name of the Admiral, but Mitchell did provide to me confirmation that another report was ‘essentially correct.’
“Mitchell requested my help in clarifying why his testimony appeared to be contradicted by the Admiral, who had been identified by the Herald Tribune as Rear Admiral Thoms R. Wilson.
“Quoting an article taken from the prestigious Jane’s Defence Weekly, Mitchell implied that the Admiral had discovered that the CORE STORY was protected by a ‘Special Access Program.’ As explained by Jane’s, such a ‘black program’ must remain unacknowledged when it is ‘considered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a CORE SECRET, defined as “any item, progress, strategy or element of information, the compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure.’ ”
As I write this paper, once again the subject of UFOs has exploded across the USA and especially social media. Two items have rejuvenated interest in the UFO/Paranormal/PSI arenas of late: The History Channel series “Unidentified” and the release of notes from an alleged meeting between Dr. Eric Davis (formerly of the National Institute for Discovery Science, NIDS, founded and operated by Robert Bigelow) and Admiral Thomas R. Wilson, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
Taking an overhead view of this material, many names are apparently involved, and it is very complex situation. Prominent is Dr. Edgar Mitchell, astronaut and the sixth man to walk on the Moon, along with journalist Billy Cox, futurist and occasional “rogue” journalist Gary Bekkum, Wilson and Davis. Other prominent individuals include UFO researcher Grant Cameron, and Attorney Michael Hall, who had released the Davis/Wilson “notes” that Davis allegedly made during a covert meeting he had with Admiral Thomas R. Wilson, which occurred in the parking lot of the Las Vegas headquarters of EG&G on Oct. 16, 2002. Also mentioned are retired Naval Officer Oke Shannon and retired Naval Officer Will Miller. The notes indicate that in April of 1997, Steven Greer, Miller and Edgar Mitchell gave a talk in the Pentagon Conference room to a number of military officers, including Admiral Mike Crawford and General Pat Hughes.
For me, it began with two You Tube videos by historian and ufologist Richard Dolan. I had not yet viewed Dolan’s video, but saw he was being rebuked by Facebook users because he had claimed information he had was “the smoking gun of the 21st Century.” The critical remarks directed at Dolan prompted me to look up this video. Before I found his first video, he had already made another where he addressed his critics. I viewed his second You Tube video, then watched his first one made approximately a week earlier. Both videos featured the hot information of what Eric Davis alleges Admiral Wilson gave him during the Oct. 16 meeting. According to Davis’s notes, after this meeting broke up Wilson spoke to Will Miller for about two hours where, among other items, they talked about the Roswell event, crashed UFOs and alien bodies, intelligence on military and UFO “close encounters” and foreign government encounters. Wilson is alleged to have told Miller he saw official records of these encounters.
Davis’s notes continue on, alleging Wilson stated that Will Miller can make good guesses on which private military contractors have possession of alien technology, the fact that Oke Shannon told him (Wilson) all about JA (John Alexander?) and that he did not trust him because he is a liar.
A facsimile of a letter Miller allegedly sent to Davis states that he (Miller) “has particulars on a special team involved (as a secondary mission) with recovering crashed ‘craft’ but not limited to the previously classified F-117 Stealth Fighter.” (Miller has vehemently denied sending Davis this letter, claiming it’s a forgery or Photoshop job) The letter goes on to say that this team or its parent entity and two key officers may hold the UFO crash-retrieval information that Davis sought at the time.
Several other significant allegations by Miller include his knowledge of a “senior officer” who he (Miller) believed had knowledge of “alien reproduction vehicles” currently at Area 51 and other associated locations. Miller then allegedly went on claiming “the name of a very senior (Flag Rank Officer) and his location who was involved in a very significant UFO situation on the east coast of the U.S.A.” and because of his position, has direct knowledge of USG activities with this phenomenon. Finally, in the letter Miller allegedly claimed “a list of civilian government contractors who, by virtue of past and current highly classified work, probably have involvement in and knowledge of USG work in alien-derived technologies, crashes, landings and other associated events.” Once again, Will Miller denies this letter is legitimate, and claims it is a total fabrication.
It is very important to understand what is involved with a “core secret” program as operated by military intelligence. “Quoting an article taken from the prestigious Janes’s Defence Weekly,” Gary Bekkum wrote in To The Moon and Back, “Mitchell implied that the Admiral had discovered that the CORE STORY was protected by a ‘Special Access Program.’ ” Such a designation, as explained by Jane’s, indicates a “black program” that must remain unacknowledged when it is “considered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a CORE SECRET, defined as “any item, progress, strategy or element of information, the compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure.” Even “no comment” said by a government official, on the record, would be a severe security violation.
Over the years, I have gotten to know Gary S. Bekkum, who describes himself as an occasional “rogue journalist,” “Jedi journalist,” author, and a researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality. Bekkum has been a student of covert actions and other intelligence games, especially those involved with aerial phenomena, PSI, and other associated fields within this venue. I consider the books he has written as “must read” if you hope to even begin to understand what is involved with this area. They are, Spies, Lies, and Polygraph Tape: Knowing the Future: The UFO Spy Games, “The UFO Spy Games: CIA, 9/11, UFOs, and the Extraterrestrial Presence (KNOWING THE FUTURE, Book 1), To the Moon and Back, With Love: Secrets of the CORE STORY of Extraterrestrial Alien Contact (KNOWING THE FUTURE, Book 2) and his latest work, Quantum of Strangeness: The STAR GATE to 9/11, and Beyond.
I was unaware of Wilson and his involvement until the release of the Davis-Wilson documents . I pulled out my series of Bekkum’s books and immediately began poring over them. I was shocked when I discovered Wilson named in To the Moon and back With Love. Along with the prominent names Edgar Mitchell and Steven Greer was an article on the blog of journalist Billy Cox, which he subseequently sent me.
An important question is, how did this document get exposed to the public? In Richard Dolan’s video he stated that he was aware of it for a considerable time. Others also claimed knowledge of its existence, but how? My theory goes like this: It is obvious that Wilson had no hand in this, but perhaps Davis did. I think it is very possible that after Davis had met with Wilson, he shared his notes with Edgar Mitchell. (Mitchell died February 4, 2016). It is reported that a number of people had access to his documents and must have found the notes from the alleged meeting of Davis and Wilson. Someone is reported as having sent the notes out to several UFO researchers; Dolan is one of them. Attorney Michael Hall is named as the person who released the notes to the public.
(The following is courtesy of journalist Billy Cox.)
“A retired high-ranking military intelligence official rumored to have been snubbed in his attempts to obtain sheltered UFO data insists he never even bothered to look for it.
“‘Never,’ retired Rear Adm. Thomas R. Wilson replied Tuesday when asked if he’d ever been barred from retrieving classified material, exotic or otherwise, during his career.
“Wilson, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, was head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1997 when he agreed to meet at the Pentagon with advocates of UFO declassification. Among them, he confirms, was Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell.
“The driving force behind that meeting was North Carolina UFO researcher and medical doctor Steven Greer. Greer founded The Disclosure Project in an effort to grant amnesty to government whistleblowers willing to violate their security oaths by sharing insider knowledge about UFOs.
“At least seven years ago (UFO), Greer was telling audiences about extracting a pledge from Wilson during that meeting to investigate special access projects involving UFO technology. But shortly thereafter, Greer claimed Wilson reported that he didn’t have the proper security clearance to inspect those files.
“As Greer informed a Portland, Ore., audience in 2001, Wilson said, ‘I am horrified that this is true. I have been in plenty of black projects, but when we tried to get into this one,’ he was told, and I quote, “Sir, you do not have a need to know.” The head of intelligence Joint Staffs. You don’t have a need to know. Neither did the CIA director, and neither did the president.
“This story has been circulating on the Internet ever since, and made it into Greer’s book, Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge, last year. But the thing didn’t sprout legs until Mitchell began discussing the meeting during what turned out to be a media blitz in July.
“Mitchell avoided all mention of Wilson’s name, but in a July 4 appearance on ‘Larry King Live,’ the moonwalker told CNN audiences he’d learned the admiral ‘had found the people responsible for the cover-up and for the people who were in the know and were told, I’m sorry, admiral, you do not have need to know here and so, goodbye.’ ”
“Now an executive with a Minnesota-based defense contractor, Wilson told [Cox’s blog] De Void he accepted Mitchell’s 1997 request ‘because he was a former astronaut and maybe had more credibility than some person off the street.’ Wilson says he doesn’t remember who else attended that meeting, but he admitted ‘a certain amount of curiosity’ about allegations of deep-black UFO projects.
“ ‘What is true is that I met with them,’ Wilson said in a phone interview. ‘What is not true is that I was denied access to this material, because I didn’t pursue it. I may have left it open with them, but it was not especially compelling, not compelling enough to waste my staff’s time to go looking for it.’ Once again remember,
“Mitchell told De Void he never heard directly from Wilson after their initial meeting, but he says he trusts the veracity of the unnamed sources who told him of Wilson’s inability to penetrate security.
“Mitchell said he was ‘shocked’ by Wilson’s response to De Void, but added, ‘I do not wish to engage him on this matter.’
“Steven Greer refused to back down.

“ ‘I was there and know what was said,’ he stated in an e-mail. ‘I was also informed prior to the meeting that, after sending him a secret document with UFO-related code names and numbers, that he located one of the compartments but was specifically denied access to the operation.’ ”
So, let me reiterate: Such a black program would be a “Special Access Program” and “such a ‘black program’ must remain unacknowledged when it is “considered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a CORE SECRET, defined as “any item, progress, strategy or element of information, the compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure.’ ” In other words, Admiral Wilson would have no option but to lie about whatever happened. He would lie to remain free from any legal actions.
During my inquiry into the Davis-Wilson document I reached out to a number of people, some insiders who have some detailed knowledge into the UFO or UAP phenomenon and who have “chased” this story and UFO-related events for decades. One, a physicist, got back to me and listened as I laid out the whole story. This individual wishes to remain anonymous but gave me the benefit of some personal insight, including having encountered Dr. Hal Puthoff at a scientific event. While they were discussing the UFO question, Puthoff told my source that he had examined and tested “UFO material” from a crashed or downed UFO at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin, Texas. When I asked my source how Puthoff managed to receive material from an alleged UFO, Puthoff claimed it was given to him. I asked my source “If these craft are so advanced, why do we hear about them crashing all the time?”

cont.

Here is where it gets very interesting.
“The implication,” my source began, “is if one group of extraterrestrials is here, the chances are there are more. I have no idea why but we seem to be a ramp just off the ET highway. Also there is nothing to suggest that those groups all get along with each other, either.” Our conversation then took a bizarre turn into the question of possible hybrids. “What if these alleged ETs had some type of design on our planet? It might be too messy or destructive to come down with rayguns blasting, but what if the ETs are already here, the real ETs and ET constructs or hybrid humans from a combination of ET/human births? The stories of hybrids aren’t new, now actually decades old. What if the so-called aliens are stacking the deck with hybrid humans? The hybrids may not even know they are until, perhaps, they are triggered. Something to think about, right?”
My source has worked for the U.S. government in the past, and so is very familiar with security clearances, clandestine matters and the necessity to maintain national security secrecy. But when we began to discuss what the real “core secret” could be, once again it got rather spooky. “The fact that someone seems to have found their way here is not really open for discussion; hell, they are here. If you’ve paid attention it is obvious. Cases of nuclear base overflights, even missiles being interfered with--we have known about this for years. Now with this apparently new U.S. government approach to UFOs, something does not feel right. Almost like someone knows something might be coming and they are trying to prepare the public. Imagine, if you will, that there are more than one group of ETs here. Imagine that there are ‘issues’ between some of these ETs that have given way to conflict. Conflict in near-Earth space with shooting happening. . . this might explain some of these reports of UFO crashes. Talk about a Core Secret! If this might be real, that would explain a lot of why this was kept secret and classified for so long. If true, try to imagine the fear that would not just engulf us here in the United States, but the entire globe! My God, that would be enough to freak out the entire planet! Is it true? I have no idea.”
The very last thing we briefly discussed was the History Channel’s six-part series, “Unidentified.” The overriding consensus is something is very weird. A rock ‘n’ roll-type guy reaches out and snags up former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon. Totally unheard of. A former DOD guy who allegedly headed up a secret Pentagon UFO study group. A former engineer from Lockheed’s Skunk Works, plus renowned paranormal researcher Hal Puthoff. Weird? Hell, yes.
I have been working this UFO beat for three decades now, and during that time I butted heads with every skeptic out there. That is not to mention getting the runaround from the DOD, NASA, and even the White House Press Secretary under President George H.W. Bush. Suddenly we got a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense wanting to publicly investigate UFOs? A Skunk Works guy and a DOD guy also investigating UFOs? Just this in of itself tells me something ain’t right in Denmark.
Something else that I noticed while watching all six episodes of “Unidentified” on the History Channel was the program’s constant implication of a possible “threat,” a dire cliffhanger referenced in each episode. A threat of what? Hostile ETs seemed to be the main contender. With what was shown during the Nimitz encounter and then a number of years later with the Roosevelt Task Force, the ante seems to have gone up. Or might this all be a smokescreen or diversion for the Iranians, North Korea or China, not to mention the bellicose Russians?
Well, now we just sit back and wait. Oh, yeah. As I finished this up I observed a funny synchronicity: Last night I watched the original “The Day the Earth Stood Still.”
Strange days, indeed.

Back