• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My Show Overview and Episode Request

remember

Para-Realist
David & Gene

Thank you for creating and conducting such a largely intelligent show on paranormal topics.

I wanted to wait to jump into the forums until after I had listened to all the archived shows and could form a more informed opinion on the show and the topics covered.

Having finished the archived shows, Ive come to the conclusion that what I appreciate the most is David's ability to almost literally "dumpster dive" into these topics, dig around (with gusto) and in his own tenacious and opinionated way separate what his intellect and experience deems crap from the good stuff. Likewise, I greatly appreciate Gene's part as the seasoned veteran "look out" guy whose depth of knowledge and history on these subjects gives the show a validity and sense of center.

The show is so much more than entertainment although it does entertain. I cannot express adequately how much I value the highly intelligent examination of these amazingly important topics.

Yes, there have been some disappointing moments in this process. Times when I feel like ego and para-holy vigilante-ism has replaced what I feel is the Paracast's true value: intelligent, critical exploration and examination of phenomenon that extends the boundaries of our known reality into areas still uncharted.

I feel these diversions degrade the show quickly by elevating "personalities" and "crusades" over the critical examination of the matters at hand. Two things that have proven to be the terminal cancer of today's UFOlogy.

Although I do agree that it is important to separate the fraud from the fact, I believe that the focus should be the fact and not the fraud.

So, now that Ive given my overview of the show... what I would really like to ask of David and Gene is to dedicate some time to laying out and discussing the gems of the last 2 1/2 years of interviews. Pull together a panel of the most respected and intelligent participants they know of to collectively examine and evaluate the most credible and valuable info rescued from the dumpster.

I would love to hear educated intelligent opinions of...

• What ties together.
• What does not.
• What things are anomalous.
• What things seem to integrate.
• Are there conclusions, theories or predictions that can be drawn by these relationships?
• What is missing.
• And finally... "what is everyone's best guess BIG PICTURE of reality at this time" after drawing conclusions from the best data and theories we currently have on these subjects. What might reality REALLY look like here?

So, what Im asking for is not a "best of" show but a break in the interviewing process to create a think tank show chewing on the culmination of 2 1/2 years of field work.

---
In later posts I would like to share some of what I believe David's blind spots are, although those will be lengthy and will take considerable time to compose, I really wanted to get this request out there first. Perhaps some of the blind spots I see will evaporate in this "think tank" episode (episodes?).

Again, David and Gene... thank you for your dedication to this show - regardless of lesser minds often jumping for the lowest fruit and bashing you for this or that... what you have created in the Paracast is, in my opinion and knowledge, unprecidented and extremely valuable.

Best to you.

Back