• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My Personal Paranormal Experiences

Free episodes:

Eteponge

Skilled Investigator
One of the most fascinating personal paranormal experiences I've had was when I was twelve years old. My great uncle appeared to me in my room one night, looking fully solid and real, laying down beside me in bed, staring at me for awhile, and then he disappeared. I had a gut feeling inside myself that he was "saying goodbye" to me. Then, the next morning, soon after I got up, the phone rang and informed us that my great uncle had died unexpectedly during the night, confirming what I experienced the night before.

I experienced a lot of weird things in the first and second houses I lived in as a kid. My mom said that I kept telling her when I was around 5 years old that a lady would float above my bed every night watching me. She said I wasn't frightend about that experience, but there were scary things that happened there at that house when I was a little kid.

I would hear frighting scary sounds coming from within my own room, a voice making horrific noises, when I was alone in my room, and even when I was alone in the house. I would place my hands up to my ears, and it wouldn't drown it out at all, it would actually get *louder* when I did that, the sounds coming from within the room. And no one else could hear it. One particular memory I have, is my mom and dad leaving the house to go to a movie, and me going into my room after they leave, and hearing that scary voice start up, then putting my hands to my ears, then covering it with a pillow, and it not working to drown it out.

I would see small entities in the room that my mind has apparently mostly blocked from memory (I can remember up to the moment I'd see them in the room, then the memory is totally cut off, blocked.) Whatever they were, they frightend the hell out of me enough for my mind to block it.

There were other scary things that happened there as well, like seeing a three-legged dog run across the room in slow motion and disappear into a wall, witnessed by both me and my brother, who freaked out crying. I frequently saw animals, like a white mouse in my room at night (we had none) running across the room in slow motion, leaping into the air, then *reappearing* back where it started at the other end of the room, doing it again and again (like a tapeloop). I saw a bunch of slow motion tape loop stuff going on like that.

Also, my brother would sometimes be in his room, and would see dog paws under the door walking by sometimes. (We had no dogs in the house.)

Probably the most frightening experience of all I had, was waking up from a sound sleep one night, hearing those sounds in my room, seeing some of the "tapeloop" stuff going around on the floor, like with the white mouse, then climbing to the end of my bed, and seeing an apparition at the end of my bed of my brother's head (just the head), looking up at me, with his tongue sticking out at me. I crawled back to the front of the bed, crawled under the covers, and stayed under the covers, frightend to death, and it took me awhile to get back to sleep.

The second place we lived at, I had a very profound experience of hearing heavy footsteps pacing in the kitchen when my brother and I were both home alone. We would both be in the back room, hearing this, scared to death, and cry out asking who was there, and the footsteps would stop, then start back up again awhile later. Years later, my mother related to me a number of experiences that she had there. Like, when she would take a shower, she would sense someone watching her, and then she would hear someone going through the drawers in the next room, and she would find them all opened, even though her bedroom door was locked and no one could get inside. And one morning something hit the bedframe of her bed in her room so hard that it shook the room and woke her and her husband up, but nothing was there.

Another interesting experience, was when I was 15, my mom, step father, brother, step-brother, and step-sister, and I were all on the highway driving back home from a trip up north. We were riding beside of a big frate truck on the highway. Unknown to us at the time, we were in the truck's blindspot, and he started merging over into our lane, which would have caused a wreck with us. Just then, as he was merging over, our car horn beeped *by itself* three times, loud and clear, one after the other, and we glanced over and saw the big frate truck moving back into it's own lane, and realized that it almost hit us. My step dad's shocked reaction was to ask my mom, "How did you move over so fast to beep the horn? I didn't even see you do it.", she was equally shocked, and responded, "I thought *YOU* did." Then they realized that neither of them had.

There's more, but that's all I would like to share for now. Some relatives of mine have had some very fascinating experiences I may share soon.
<!--INFOLINKS_STOP-->

I can relate to the ghost animals. A few times when I was a kid I had what seemed like a cat get on my bed at night. Every time I just pulled the blanket over my head and lay there terrified until I fell asleep. The house I grew up in is across the street from a cemetery and had weird stuff happening pretty regularly.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I can relate to your experiences. I have been seeing ghosts since I was about 6 years old. Every house that I have lived in since this age I have seen or heard or experienced ghosts (for want of a better word or expression). The current house that I am in has a ghost dog, a ghost cat in the garden, and at least a couple of "ghosts" wandering about the house that regularly make their presence known. I have been lucky in that so far all of my experiences have not been scary at all. I really must post about my experiences.

Back