• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My First Post Ever!

Fatprince

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone! this is my first post ever. I have been listening to the podcast for half a year but never thought of coming on the site and posting. I'm 18 and in college, hopefully majoring in Physics, so therefor im very interested in how these "UFO's" work. Please view the link below. This is a video for a conference that happened resonantly, and some of the stuff that was presented. I think you guys will find this very interesting, and probably Mr. David Biedny

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8IcciRHGvQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Welcome! looks like ewe are lerning lots of stuff in collage!;)
thanks for posting!

Very interesting. Particularly the bit about the volume of the entire universe being contained in a proton which seemed to make sense if each proton is interconnected. I didn't get time to check the maths computations. ;)

I've always suspected that subatomic particles are connected at some fundamental level for various reasons, one primary reason being the properties of entanglement.
I would like to see more confirmation or refutation of this theory by mainstream scientists.

After watching that for the second or third time this is what went through my mind. Now I m sure have read this somewhere and I don't mean to not give the other people or sources credit I just don't remember where this information, if valid , is from.

So for what this is worth to understand space travel the understanding of the dimension time is necessary. To understand time is to have thought changed and processes that are not linear in nature. The development of consciousness and the activation of the other energy bodies is very important.

My personal favorite for understanding some of this is integration process, for me, is by simply looking at the art by Alex Grey in the book Sacred Mirrors.

After watching that for the second or third time this is what went through my mind. Now I m sure have read this somewhere and I don't mean to not give the other people or sources credit I just don't remember where this information, if valid , is from.

So for what this is worth to understand space travel the understanding of the dimension time is necessary. To understand time is to have thought changed and processes that are not linear in nature. The development of consciousness and the activation of the other energy bodies is very important.

My personal favorite for understanding some of this is integration process, for me, is by simply looking at the art by Alex Grey in the book Sacred Mirrors.

what is time? time is an illusion. to understand time travel you need to understand physics and the forces of nature. time is irrelevant because time is a humanly measure of self experience.

Back