• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My 1st sighting, Ireland

Free episodes:

Jeffrey

Paranormal Novice
Hi I'm Jeffrey age 20 from Ireland I'm new to this site,

I'm sort of a skeptic, but not everything can be explained logically.

Back in 2002 in Ireland, Limerick it was a winters night. me and my friends were outside playing football. its was about 7.30pm but it was dark outside with clear sky's. As we stared up into the sky there where 6 - 8 Illuminated balls in the sky flying in a V shape. Please forgive me as my memory is hazy. They where foggy in texture, as if they where transparent. They began to change formations without actually coming closer or moving away. I was about 100ft from my house and ran home with my two friends to tell my father what I had just witnessed. He ran out with us and as most story's end they where gone. I cannot remember if there was a trail left in the night sky's but i can vividly remember the adrenaline in my body after seeing such an amazing occurrence.

I'm just wondering has any one else ever experienced anything like this?

Hi I'm Jeffrey age 20 from Ireland I'm new to this site,

I'm sort of a skeptic, but not everything can be explained logically.

Back in 2002 in Ireland, Limerick it was a winters night. me and my friends were outside playing football. its was about 7.30pm but it was dark outside with clear sky's. As we stared up into the sky there where 6 - 8 Illuminated balls in the sky flying in a V shape. Please forgive me as my memory is hazy. They where foggy in texture, as if they where transparent. They began to change formations without actually coming closer or moving away. I was about 100ft from my house and ran home with my two friends to tell my father what I had just witnessed. He ran out with us and as most story's end they where gone. I cannot remember if there was a trail left in the night sky's but i can vividly remember the adrenaline in my body after seeing such an amazing occurrence.

I'm just wondering has any one else ever experienced anything like this?

This type of sighting is usually classed as an AN-1 ( Anomaly of the First Kind ) and was originally referred to as "Nocturnal Lights". To zero in further on your sighting.
  • Did the objects pass between you and another object of known distance such as a landmark ( tree or building ). If not, how could you guage their distance?
  • Did the objects make any sound?
  • Did the objects make any sudden high-speed maneuvers?
  • What specifically makes you think they were not something natural or manmade?
j.r.

P.S. Welcome to the Paracast Forum !

Sorry for my very late reply,
No, They where in an empty sky. There were no mountains etc..
They made no sound what so ever, they didn't move rapidly either.
They could not have been man made as they where transparent. The texture was not normal. It was ike they were bright clouds. My brain couldn't reference them to anything i had ever seen before.

Back