• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

mutilations

Free episodes:

Wylde Bobb

Pirate King
I haven't been on the forums in a while, so this may have already been covered. A months or so ago, maybe a month and a half, there were a bunch of cattle mutilations in my area. Southern Colorado, for the record. I remember reading about removed organs, perfect cuts, laser burns, etc. Oh, and there was no blood anywhere around the cattle that were mutilated. They were calves, actually, as I recall. Don't know if this is worth anything, but I thought someone might be interested.

Back