• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Murderer facing dead bodies to the east.

Free versions of recent episodes:

Fluoride Drinker

Skilled Investigator
A little over a year ago I saw a breaking news report about a killer murdering people somewhere in the east coast in either Pennsylvania or Pittsburgh and then facing all the dead bodies towards the east in a ritual fashion. After that day they never talked about it again. I just thought it was weird to interrupt programs and have it on CNN, FOX and MSNBC for hours and make a big deal about it and then to never mention it again. What really interested me is the bodies facing the east. Does anyone know about this story? It sounds like an interesting conspiracy.

draconian45 said:
A little over a year ago I saw a breaking news report about a killer murdering people somewhere in the east coast in either Pennsylvania or Pittsburgh and then facing all the dead bodies towards the east in a ritual fashion. After that day they never talked about it again. I just thought it was weird to interrupt programs and have it on CNN, FOX and MSNBC for hours and make a big deal about it and then to never mention it again. What really interested me is the bodies facing the east. Does anyone know about this story? It sounds like an interesting conspiracy.

I could not find any info on this. I can say that many (most) Christian graves face east so that the arisen body will be facing the sun on Resurrection day. This is not 100% observed, but it is very common.

If there's anything to the story you mention then perhaps it points to a killer who has studied religion or at might work in a cemetery.

Hi there drac 45,

Just read your posting.

Though I didn't hear about this you might like to get in touch with Rob Fitzgerald of the Dead Science radio show/podcast, and see if he knows anything. Or at least find out if he has any theories.

If you were not aware he was on the Paracast on the 18th of March 07. Check it out, I found him very interesting and informative.

All the best,

Mark.

Back