• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Much longer version of the Freeman Bigoot video

dont you find it interesting the second he lifts the camera to the woods the beastie walks out. Not a pan, nothing, just up and at 'em.

jritzmann said:
dont you find it interesting the second he lifts the camera to the woods the beastie walks out. Not a pan, nothing, just up and at 'em.

Yes, that's one of the many complaints about the vid.

The whole Freeman story is a fascinating one. Freeman goes from a witness with great evidence (his first sighting) to a hoaxer with obvious tampered evidence, to a person who filmed a bigfoot or got his son to wear a suit. Much of the details can be found through out the forum I posted. Some theorize he may have had a genuine sighting, but due to getting fired and ridiculed wanted to prove people wrong and redeem his self. When that never occurred, he fabricated stuff. I have no way of knowing. I do know there isn't anything impressive about the video which indicates something that cannot be a person in a suit.

If it's a bigfoot, he sure is unfit.

Well, bigfoots don't have much of a food supply. There are even reports of bigfoot eating roadkill!

Paranormalfreak101 said:
Well, bigfoots don't have much of a food supply. There are even reports of bigfoot eating roadkill!

Seen the video of Bigfoot eating pancakes? Lame. So lame that it's entertaining though.

I think the other giveaway with this is his breathing. Listen to him at the start. Now take note of how it is at first sighting, and then the end.

Of course, we dont have any idea how excited he'd actually get, but one would think he'd get pretty good adrenalyn flowing at some point.

jritzmann said:
I think the other giveaway with this is his breathing. Listen to him at the start. Now take note of how it is at first sighting, and then the end.

Of course, we dont have any idea how excited he'd actually get, but one would think he'd get pretty good adrenalyn flowing at some point.

Many people say he'd have to be a good actor to pull off what is heard in the vid. I don't hear anything convincing at all. I'm no director, or actor though. But neither are the ones who say he's not acting, or that he would have to be a good actor to pull it off.

If this was real, then obviously the guy has seen many a bigfoot.

Two things. One, had the normal average person seen something unusual, the first thing they'd do is drop the camera from their eye, and then re-establish something once they got a grip. Happens all the time in news footage, as well as other videos that are unusual.

This one was edited. This is a hoax, nothing more.

Back