• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Msn Messenger

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
Being a frequent user of Msn Messenger (24/7 i'm signed in) I thought i'd take the oppurtunity to devote an entire thread to email sharing, just in case anyone want's to speak with fellow Paracast members via MSN.

So if you wish, leave your email address so other people can add you & you can network a little better.

[email protected] - Feel free to add me. :D

Goody.

Goody said:
Being a frequent user of Msn Messenger (24/7 i'm signed in) I thought i'd take the oppurtunity to devote an entire thread to email sharing, just in case anyone want's to speak with fellow Paracast members via MSN.

So if you wish, leave your email address so other people can add you & you can network a little better.

[email protected] - Feel free to add me. :D

Goody.

Speaking of Hotmail, we are working with Microsoft and our friendly, neighborhood Web host to deal with problems getting e-mail to Hotmail users. For some reason, the letters exit our servers OK, but don't get to Hotmail. They aren't bounced. Nothing happens.

So far, Hotmail support has been trying to run us in circles, typical of Microsoft. But I have gone to higher authorities, so I hope this is resolved real soon now.

Damn Microsoft, sorry to hear that Gene.

Actually, this thread is for email sharing ASWELL AS Myspace sharing, just so everyone can network a little easier &....well, be friends. ;)

www.myspace.com/goodyisopen is my account URL, again feel free to add me anyone.

Goody.

Gene Steinberg said:
So far, Hotmail support has been trying to run us in circles, typical of Microsoft. But I have gone to higher authorities, so I hope this is resolved real soon now.

... by that he means he's talked to "The Greys".

:D

DBTrek said:
Gene Steinberg said:

... by that he means he's talked to "The Greys".

:D

Bullshit DBTrek, the only authorities capable of such a feat are the Pleiadians...Gene should know better than to call on The Greys for help with damn Microsoft. :D;)

I have a msn.com email address but it is still tied into hotmail and I receive my paracast emails with no problem.

But, maybe I am lucky.

ondafritz said:
I have a msn.com email address but it is still tied into hotmail and I receive my paracast emails with no problem.

But, maybe I am lucky.

Yes, msn.com and Hotmail are the same company, but the problem lies with the latter.

And the "higher authorities" I'm talking about include people at Microsoft with whom I've dealt as a tech writer.

Sorry, no aliens :D

I personally worry about putting my email address on forums due to spambots picking it up...

but... how about a skype conference chat (text only) at some point. i think it maxes out at like 100 participants. skype voice conferences can imo somtimes still be somewhat flaky when the user count rises.

my skype address is frootyloops if anyone wants a chat

Back