• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Erotic Film Scene ever?

Ye gods. Eroticism isn't what it used to be. Richard Gere ... lol ... American Gigolo ... gerbils ... hehe how can anyone find him remotely erotic after that I will never know.

Annnyway ... The Hunger. Yes the lesbian scene with Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon (before she went all Hollywood on us). But as Susan Sarandon said once the most erotic bit in that scene is of course not when they're naked etc ... its when they TOUCH HANDS.

You can feel the electricity in that scene ... and it knocks your bloody socks off. Pity the rest of the film has that old hack Bowie in it. Oh boy do I need a time machine and a large gun to prevent his acting career from ever taking off.

[ps the tune from that Hunger scene was used in British Airways adverts at one time. Its basically a love song from one woman to another. I bet the BA people didn't even know either nor the millions of housewives who bought it thinking it was just a pretty song :D]

Ye gods. Eroticism isn't what it used to be. Richard Gere ... lol ... American Gigolo ... gerbils ... hehe how can anyone find him remotely erotic after that I will never know.

Annnyway ... The Hunger. Yes the lesbian scene with Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon (before she went all Hollywood on us). But as Susan Sarandon said once the most erotic bit in that scene is of course not when they're naked etc ... its when they TOUCH HANDS.

You can feel the electricity in that scene ... and it knocks your bloody socks off. Pity the rest of the film has that old hack Bowie in it. Oh boy do I need a time machine and a large gun to prevent his acting career from ever taking off.

[ps the tune from that Hunger scene was used in British Airways adverts at one time. Its basically a love song from one woman to another. I bet the BA people didn't even know either nor the millions of housewives who bought it thinking it was just a pretty song :D]

No video to go with that?

Huh. Don't think I ever saw that movie. Found the actual love scene as well, but not sure if I should post it or not...

Sorry ... I thought that was it. I didn't watch it since I was in the middle of other things. Anyway, I've not watched it for years but it certainly left an impression of my much younger self :D

I also choose the Willow's Song scene from the ORIGINAL The Wicker Man movie as my pick. That was an epic movie, and a great scene from that movie.

And yes, the remake was absolute drek. Cage should have to give back his Oscar for having been a part of it.
The remake would have worked better as a comedy ...

blargh i just glanced at the first post and downloaded the movie (the remake) was watching it all the way through waiting for this goldmine of eroticism, in the end i was baffled.

Back