• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Erotic Film Scene ever?

P

Paul Kimball

This scene from The Wicker Man gets my vote (one of my favourite films, too).

You know... Someday there will be movie about an abductee who is taken to another world and shown the ways of interspecies love.

I had to rewrite this post about a half dozen times because I really wanted to make fun of someone I cannot stand.

I was particularly taken by the closing scenes of Alien...but then I was only 18 and susceptible to the young Sigourney Weaver in her underwear.
Actually at 18 I was pretty much susceptible in general.

Once you get past the creepy music, it's a good flick.

The remake was patently AWFUL.

I think the "creepy" music is great, and a large part of what makes the film. Of course, having lived a year in Scotland, and being from "New Scotland", I'm predisposed to feel a kinship to creepy Celtic folk music. ;)

And yes, the remake was absolute drek. Cage should have to give back his Oscar for having been a part of it.

An otherwise terrible film... but oh, how I dig this scene...

Oh my... well that was hot.

But I have to say I've always been a fan of the scene from "Disclosure" with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore... if you've ever watched the movie, you'll know which one I mean.

And to be a complete chick, "The Point of No Return" scene from "The Phantom of the Opera" movie (2004) with Gerald Butler and Emmy Rossum. ::)

Oh my... well that was hot.

But I have to say I've always been a fan of the scene from "Disclosure" with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore... if you've ever watched the movie, you'll know which one I mean.

And to be a complete chick, "The Point of No Return" scene from "The Phantom of the Opera" movie (2004) with Gerald Butler and Emmy Rossum. ::)

I actually read "Disclosure" as a kid. It was my Dads book I think.

That scene was, err, lets just say it was also quite erotic in my head. Dare I say a little more:D

Youre either trying to trick people into googling it, or youre being serious.

Either way - people, google that vid, its major sexy time.

Ugh, you gonna have people hate you lol.

I only recently learned about that vid. And the guy who died involving a er, horse believe it or not. He was like an aerospace engineer too. Crazy world.

The Hot Spot - Don Johnson, Virginia Madsen, and Jennifer Connelly Directed by Dennis Hopper.

Anyone see this one? Can't find any clips however this has to be one of the most erotic films I have ever seen. Virginia Madsen :eek:

Thank GOD that vid (two girls one cup) has been removed, you post that here, and David and Gene will Ban it (and whoever posts it).

For some other hot scenes:

There's a really hot, intimiate scene from the movie 'Waking The Dead' with Billly Crudup and Jennifer Connelly. It shows just their faces as they're making love.

Another one is from the movie 'Sliver' and there is a hot scene or two there as well.

Another is 'Unfaithful' some very erotic, steamy, passionate love scenes!

lol

No one actually posted the 2G1C vid Bixy ;) I doubt anyone would be that stupid.

Well, maybe that Aaron Leclair dude might have. I could see him posting it. But hes banned now anyway, and hes a big fat douche.

edit - re-reading this post it may appear to some as inflammatory or meant to insult Aaron. Its only meant as a joke! Hilarious!!

Back