• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most boring guests

Free episodes:

Fluoride Drinker

Skilled Investigator
In your opinion, who is the most boring guest? I'm not talking about people who you think are charlatans, I'm talking about the most boring. Even though many might disagree, I would have to say it would be Jim Moseley and William Birnes for me. One guy's so boring, his voice almost sounds like he is calling from a hospital bed after surgery and the other guy sounds like he was in South America eating up all of Juan Valdez' beans while constantly giving plugs at 153 1/2 mph. My God we freakin get it already fool. During the Paracast break, whenever I hear the spot where Gene says: "We have William Birnes on uh hand" believe me I fast forward that shit so fast. Other then that, the Paracast is definitely one of the better shows.

I find Jim Moseley very entertaining. I'm not keen on Bill Birnes' ads, but I've never found him boring as a guest. I found Stan Romanek a boring guest. His abduction story sounded like it had been rehashed from the leftovers of just about every other abduction story I've ever heard of. I actually fell asleep listening to that episode, as much as I love The Paracast. Greer also bores me, because he makes grandiose claims without an ounce of corroborative evidence or credibility - big yawn.

Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg...if you will

I'm still recovering.

As far as an ongoing guest, I agree that Jim Moseley is rather tedious to listen to. He may have many decades of ufo information but he comes across as a very elderly man who has trouble keeping his thoughts straight and tends to ramble. When he is on the Paracast now, I skip it.

I really found Joel Martin irritating, condescending, moronic, and boring. Same blather over and over. I barely made it thru his episode. I kept hoping it would get better, but alas.

Bill Birnes doesn't seem like the most credible guest but I enjoy him. I don't know, he reminds me of a cheerful and friendly grandpa.

Loose Leaf Tea said:
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Annoying as hell. But not boring. A boring person cannot be so highly annoying.

I'd agree with Mosley. Pretty dull. Dr Leir is quite dull as well in my opinion. Perhaps it is just the monotone, but I find him and his stories quite uninteresting.

draconian45 said:
During the Paracast break, whenever I hear the spot where Gene says: "We have William Birnes on uh hand" believe me I fast forward that shit so fast. Other then that, the Paracast is definitely one of the better shows.

Aaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jim Mosley, bores and frustrates the hell out of me. Stanton can get on my nerves sometimes as well. Mostly because if you heard one interview with him, you've heard them all. Hopefully the new book will give him some new shit to say.

~A

7 String said:
Jim Mosley, bores and frustrates the hell out of me. Stanton can get on my nerves sometimes as well. Mostly because if you heard one interview with him, you've heard them all. Hopefully the new book will give him some new shit to say.

~A

No luck - I heard him on Coast to Coast and its the same story. I think he's a pretty interesting guy with good insights, but like you said, you've heard one interview, you've heard them all. I'm sure tonight he'll offer nothing new. Well, I did hear him use the phrase "don't be an apologist ufologist" twice on his radio interview. Hadn't heard that one yet.

By the way, I agree that Moseley is the worst. Didn't he admit to rarely even leaving his home a month or two ago when he was on the show? He sounds like he died in 1974.

No luck - I heard him on Coast to Coast and its the same story. I think he's a pretty interesting guy with good insights, but like you said, you've heard one interview, you've heard them all. I'm sure tonight he'll offer nothing new. Well, I did hear him use the phrase "don't be an apologist ufologist" twice on his radio interview. Hadn't heard that one yet.

By the way, I agree that Moseley is the worst. Didn't he admit to rarely even leaving his home a month or two ago when he was on the show? He sounds like he died in 1974.

I love Stan and I think the reason Stan sounds the same on every interview, is because every interviewer asks THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS!! However Gene and Dave are able to pull Stan out of his safe zone and get him to open up a little. His last interview was great.

From what I gather from the interviews is that Jim Mosely isn't even a researcher or anything. He just puts out a fanzine like newsletter with clips and info thats sent to him via the usps. I don't dislike Jim, I'm just indifferent.

Oh and yes I despise the UFO Mag commercials, but they are such a big supporter of the show I suffer through them. They don't make me wanna buy UFO mag. They make me wanna burn it. :D

Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg
Dr Bruce Goldberg