• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Morphing UFO" clear,close up photos.WTF?

Free episodes:

Its the examiner.com. My browser wont let me view anything on that network of sites due to a new moron filter add-on I recently got for Firefox.

Interesting photos?

Picture-3977-1-350.jpg

Here's one of them.

I call bullshit on this one. Maybe it's just me but the first photo on the page seems like it's pasted onto a background photo.

The second image looks the same.

The third image looks like a balloon to me.

I had decided to reserve judgement until I watched the video but nothing I do will allow it to play. I even tried downloading the clip to my computer and it keeps crashing whatever player I try to use. :eek:

Anyway, I got it to work in Quicktime finally and no "morphing" was included in the clip... it did seem like something odd though... So I still remain without any definitive opinion on it.

Picture-3977-1-350.jpg

Here's one of them.

Can anyone enhance that photo so we can read the writing on it? Looks like it says "Dewars" on the side...like it's a collapsed hot air balloon or parachute. And there's little green reptile looking things on either side of the "hat."

WTF is right. What kind of "Examiner" is spending any amount of time on this piece of flying trash?? This is stupid and is a testimony to the collective dumbass UFO mantra of "Loook, up in the sky, what the hell is that?? OMG it's a UFO!!" Writing an article up about this is just a waste of everyones time and doesn't do UFO research any good whatsoever. Quit clogging up the internet with this, .... garbage! (pun intended).

Balloons.

They were released by the crew of the Discovery Channel show "UFOs Over Earth" and members of MUFON while they were in Mexico to point out how Jaime Musson believes anything and everything put in front of him.

Video - Discovery Channel Videos Online - News, Science, Space, History, Engineering

UFOs Over Earth : Wide Angle : Discovery Space : Discovery Channel

Near the end of the episode the guy who released the balloons laughs in disbelief over how the videos got put on youtube etc.

You know what IS interesting about that vid of the morphing balloon/thought-as-ufo vid, tho? (probably not the same info you're all discussing here).

How when watching it, it really stretches the mind, trying to literally wrap your mind around how something like that is 'morphing', etc.... I can't quite explain what I mean....but when you are watching video footage of what is thought to be a REAL ET-UFO, the thoughts...the figuring out how it's operating, who's inside it, etc....

I think it's fascinating (that part). Am I making any sense?

Back