• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Morgellons with embossed numbers

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
This is pretty weird

Morgellons Exposed - Jan Smith Home Page

Take a good look at the first two photos below and ponder why a person with Morgellons disease would have tissue coming out of their body with embossed Arabic numbers on it. This photo is real and the sample has not been altered in any way. It is available for research and DNA testing.

aug%207%202011%203%20b%20pattern%20in%20skin%20from%20deep%20in%20hip.jpg

Skin is an ideal material to emboss. ((http://www.rhiansolomon.co.uk/swf/portfolio_content-v1.2.swf))

As for morgellons I believe that it is a real condition and does cause great harm to people, having said that it is what I would use as the perfect example of nocebo.
in other words the condition is a mental one with a bit of allergy thrown in, add to those an untrained eye, pre-determened findings, the internet and a microscope and the result is people being certain that they are ill, and actually thinking that you are ill is the same as being ill.

I know that if I collected the fluff from my belly button and viewed it under magnification there would be many different fibres visable and that would not disturb me because I would expect to see the said fibres.

I have great sympathy for those that suffer with the "condition" but I trully believe the best course of action is not to treat the physical side but the mental one. The power of belief is supierior to drugs or surgery in many cases.

I certainly would advise against showing morgellon sufferers some of the parasites most humans are host to. for example* ((

Pest Command.com | Dust Mites And Allergies
))
or what can be seen in our food or drinking water under a microscope.

I just remembered an old joke that seems relevant:

Customer: Waiter! Waiter! there is a fly in my soup!

Waiter: Be quiet or the others will want one too!

In summary what you don't see won't hurt you!

*I posted a link instead of the image so as not to disturb anyone who did not want to be.

This is crazy! I just read the article link and this is a sad injustice to people who are suffering from this disease. Though I have no clue how or who could've invented or given this to these people, I would not be surprised to find that it does indeed have something to do with vaccines or another avenue of inflicting it onto others.
It is ashame that we don't dig deeper as a society or scientists to find the answer to things that normal testing can't answer...and it's even more a shame and frankly an outrage that they'd just chalk them off to being delusional! How can a toddler be delusional , esp. when there is evidence that "something" is going on physically?
Thanks for sharing

How can a toddler be delusional

They cant but their "parents" can.
I doubt very much that a small child would diagnose itself with "morgellons" isn't it more likely that the "parent" would?

Also I feel it is very important that I point out that "mental" conditions are just as, if not more serious than "physical" ones.
People do not choose to be or know that they are delusional and deserve to be "treated" with compassion and empathy.

The "snake oil salesman" that prey on vulnerable people and fan the flames of conditions like "morgellons" to make money should be severely punnished.

It is my opinion that the more people that believe in "morgellons" the more that will suffer from it!

I understand your points but that is not what I meant by toddlers knowing they have this disease. I meant that kids can't say hey I have a made up disease but they can say hey what is this coming out of me...you and the child can both see physical lesions on them . I found it ridiculous that the dr. in question sent a 2 yr. old for a psyc eval.
I agree mental conditions are a very real danger to yourself. I am a firm believer in manifesting through the law of attraction...I can't argue with that either. However, there are very real illnesses in this world that for many years went unattended and chalked off to mental illness . I think it's a shame to give up on these people who have very real physical issues and end up dying from their organ exploding or shutting down or whatever happens. I think being so opinionated is also a damning and dangerous thing , not only for yourself but others. We should keep an open mind until thorough research has been done to determine if this is something to argue over. (And for the record, in my opinion "thorough research" has not happened for this disease yet.) I feel sorry for them and for people with such closed minds and already formed opinions of them that they will get no help or support from. Even if in the end it proves to be a physical result of mental illness, that in itself is huge! and they still deserve our respect and support as fellow human beings, don't you think?
Peace

Back