• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Highgate Nonsense

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again. For any of you that were around last summer, you may recall that I interviewed David Farrant at the end of July, 2007. After repeated attempts to interview Sean Manchester (which he refused to even write me back) the Manchester faction swamped this forum and David and Gene ended up banning further posts on the subject.

Recently I was contacted by a web site admn. from Australia that has a forum dealing with the Highgate case. The Paracast forum, myself, and all connected on this side of the Atlantic were castigated by "Dennis Crawford" who bills himself as Sean Manchester's International Secy. What really got my goat was that Dennis Crawford (and for what it is worth, I think this is really Manchester) accused me of being a "war-mongering" American because of my service in the Army in Viet Nam, and a "borderline extremist" and similar "patriotic fellow-travellers!" Okay, two can play.

We have totally remastered the interview along with a PDF file I wrote on the Highgate case ... all totally free for listening, downloading, whatever.

In a few days I will be doing a new Dark Matters show with a number of American veterans from around the US from Viet Nam and the current conflict in the Middle East. Go to http://www.darkmattersradio.com/ and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the David Farrant show and my Highgate paper.

Don

Nice review of the case Don!

I really had no idea the subject was 'banned' here (though I can completely understand it!) or I would not have discussed it recently.

Which also means I'm not going to do so now!

But can I just say this: its sometimes seems a pity that that silly Highgate 'vampire' business frequently over-shadows many of the other genuine psychic investigations I have been involved in all over the country over many years.

Still, I think your radio interview with myself last year (and now being repeated) shows why!

All the best to you Don.

David (Farrant)

David,

I did not mean it was banned NOW, but last year when the FoBSM disrupted the forum in 2007. Perfectly okay according to Gene and David to discuss the subject now!

Glad you enjoyed the interview.

Don

Hi Don,

Yes, I fully understand that.

That is why I carefully moderate my own Blog to stop a similar sort of thing happening (which it would do if I left it 'open').

Question for you please!?

Are people allowed to post links here?

I have just started my own YouTube channel and I would like people to read it as it deals (or is starting to deal with) the Highgate case.

But I just don't want to post up a direct link without asking first, or I could be accused of the very thing that I'm always condemning when certain 'people' choose to attack myself publicly!

If that's not allowed here, then of course I accept that.

If it is, I will post it.

Whatever, nice to be in contact with you again.

David (Farrant)

David,

I've posted links here with no problem. Gene and David have the final say on anything here but I do not believe they have a problem with the posting of links.

Don

OK Don,

As it is relevant to the Highgate 'vampire' case here is the link to DFTVX on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OmHSnvRORVs

Hope it works OK,

For the moment,

David (Farrant)

I watched the video and very much enjoyed it! Okay, that brings me to a couple of questions.

In my PDF file I completed on Highgate up on my Dark Matters website I even mentioned this but why ...... do you and Manchester not name each other by name?? He does a < David F ...> and you simply say some "others", I've been confused by that. I mean I pulled NO PUNCHES when I wrote that paper. I have to suggest that it is all BONKERS from my end ! :p

When will you have another video complete? You should offer to your viewers the link to hear our interview and if interested the viewers might wish to read my PDF file on the Highgate case. I presume you read it? If not I will be happy to send you a copy.

Don

Please don't be puzzled by that Don; the answer is very simple . . .

Whenever that particular person's name is mentioned, he sees this as an immediate cause for complaint. The usual stratedy is to write in under a host of aliases threatening legal action which he knows 'scares off' some people. It is invariably the work of only just the same person, but geared to give an impression that there are many more, which, in fact, there are not.

Besides there is no need to mention the person by name. It doesn't take much intelligence for most people to realise that I'm talking about an individual who is truly 'bonkers'; one that has reiterated repeatedly in public (and in books) that he has quite literally 'staked' dozens of 'vampires'.

Nobody really believes these childish claims designed mostly for self publicity; but on the other hand, everybody knows about the particular individual I am referring to.

We are working on Part 1 at the moment which will be a follow on to the Introduction. I have been doing other filming as well, so this all has to be fitted in. into filming schedules.

Hopefully the DFTVX one (next episode) will be ready for release by late Spring; and me? I'm looking forward to a long-earned rest!

I have already copied your (written) report, and have been sending this out to people.

Quite a few more people have already responded (as of very recently) that they have already downloaded the interview.

Incidentally, I would love to do another interview with you in the future. I am sure by then there would be a lot to discuss regarding 'latest' developments as these may occur.

For the moment,

David (Farrant)

Back