• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

more greetings from new york

Zebra or the Logos

Skilled Investigator
Good Hello Paracast community,

I just wanted to say hello and provide a brief introduction. I've been lurking for a week or so and decided to join based on the level of discourse and great amount of interesting threads and activity. I am a teacher and writer in a field of the humanities. I'm in my early 40's and am getting married this summer. I live in NYC and Santa Fe, NM and am originally from Texas. Some of my interests include cults, occult related crime, mind control, consciousness, perception, phenomenology, 60's/70's counterculture, alchemy, psychedelic shamanism, entheogens, clandestine chemistry, gnosticism, Discordianism, high strangeness, Church of the Subgenius, Negativland, UFO's, contactee/abductee experience, Adam Gorightly, Greg Bishop, RAW, Mckenna Brothers, John Lilly, Jim Keith, Micah Hanks, James Shelby Downard, Mae Brussell and many more. I hope to connect with you and wish you well.

Welcome to the community - that's quite the list of interests - should merge very nicely with who is here. Please start a thread on Discordianism. Many are and may not even know it. Subgeniuses abound but are often quite humble in these parts.

Back