• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More "field day" footage........?

logramuda

Paranormal Novice
I'm new here. Please be gentle.

but this footage really grabbed me into this UFO
stuff. I originally got it from AlienShift site. ...Origin WAY unknown.

http://www.disclose.tv/view_video.php?viewkey=d5072bb1864cdee4d3d6

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="260"wmode="transparent" data="Disclose.tv - Truth Revealed">
<param name="movie" value="Disclose.tv - Truth Revealed" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<embed src="Disclose.tv - Truth Revealed" loop="false" width="320" height="260" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions" />
</object>

I agree. If a UFO was caught on camera that close, you would be able to see more detail of the craft.

Looks fake to me - they've attempted to match the camera shake, but it seems to lag a little...must try harder next time...also the matting on the tree branches is very rough.

Thanx !!!

I'm not suprised, I just thought it was way more impressive than all the
footage of LIGHTS.

I have a couple more that fooled me. Now I know what to look for.

again Thanx

& thanx for Paracast for exposing BM...

Can we get Fred Bell next??????
Dr. Fred Bell's - RaysOfTruth.tv

NO MORE CULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

logramuda said:
Thanx !!!

I'm not suprised, I just thought it was way more impressive than all the
footage of LIGHTS.

I have a couple more that fooled me. Now I know what to look for.

again Thanx

& thanx for Paracast for exposing BM...

Can we get Fred Bell next??????
Dr. Fred Bell's - RaysOfTruth.tv

NO MORE CULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Funny. I think someone here just recommended Fred as a guest in another thread.

I briefly looked around at the site with the ufo vid you made this thread about. Everything I saw displayed at the top are known hoaxes. Well, known to many at least. So, take what you see at that site very lightly I recommend.

When it comes to known hoxes. I'm a Johnny Come Lately.

But I'm learning real quick from The Paracast.

I just found the show a couple weeks ago..

I bought into the Fred Bell thing for a while.... I knew coming in this site
was gonna make me feel real stupid. But I'm here to get some refreshing skeptism.

Help a brother heal.

logramuda said:
When it comes to known hoxes. I'm a Johnny Come Lately.

But I'm learning real quick from The Paracast.

I just found the show a couple weeks ago..

I bought into the Fred Bell thing for a while.... I knew coming in this site
was gonna make me feel real stupid. But I'm here to get some refreshing skeptism.

Help a brother heal.

As long as you are ahead of the Meier camp, and receptive, you'll do fine here:)

Feeling stupid can be a really great place to be in. Makes you not want to jump to conclusions which is a nice state of mind in my view. Then you won't suffer from tunnel visions and have more possibilities come to mind etc.

Back