• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Conspiracy Theories

pigfarmer

Paranormal Maven
I recently heard an Unexplained With Howard Hughes podcast interview with John Hamer author of RMS Olympic, among other things.

So they switched ships and the one we thought was the Titanic wasn't. Normally I don't pay much attention to that stuff but I have to admit the man got my attention and so far the Kindle edition has been worth the three bucks I paid for it.

They’re Causing Food Shortages?​

Apologies, Randall ... I'm too simple-minded to understand all the innuendo in the video. Is the guy on camera hinting that the predicted food shortages are highly likely, or, is he hinting that the whole food shortage idea is a wacko conspiracy theory and couldn't possibly happen?

Once I understand that, I'll be able to fathom Gene's comment too.

-- Squirrel

The segment begins by reciting some of the common foolish lies that Republicans tell about Democrats, so you can believe that's the main focus. However many times this nonsense is refuted, it's repeated. It's clearly meant to frighten people. There are open borders (there are not), the President has dementia because he fumbles over words (he is a lifelong stutterer), they want to defund the police (with a few exceptions about changing the nature of police protection, they want to expand police departments).

You get the picture.

the President has dementia because he fumbles over words (he is a lifelong stutterer),
C'mon Gene, anyone who's been around for more than a few years can remember Biden never used to stutter, bumble & fumble his words like he does now. To pretend otherwise is to just ignore reality (and all the footage online proving it). Anyone with an elderly parent or grandparent can recognize what's happening with him.

As for the food shortages, of course they're intentional. Are you people *still* not familiar with the World Economic Forum (run by Klaus Schwab and his elitist, social-engineer crew at Davos) and their stated goals & uncannily prescient "warnings"?

Biden is notorious as a gaff machine. He has said things he shouldn't have said. He may be less smooth than he used to be, but he can often get through a speech with few mistakes. I see him as a very old man, but not much older than me, who may have lost a step or two but still has his marbles.

C'mon Gene, anyone who's been around for more than a few years can remember Biden never used to stutter, bumble & fumble his words like he does now. To pretend otherwise is to just ignore reality (and all the footage online proving it). Anyone with an elderly parent or grandparent can recognize what's happening with him.

As for the food shortages, of course they're intentional. Are you people *still* not familiar with the World Economic Forum (run by Klaus Schwab and his elitist, social-engineer crew at Davos) and their stated goals & uncannily prescient "warnings"?
Dementia or not, he should be imprisoned for treason. His blatant disregard for the rule of law created an in unprecedented assault on America with his open borders. Beside the rapes, drugs, murders and thefts; Its costing a fortune to house and feed the illegals. I can't even imagine what it will cost the next administration to try and find them for deportation.

Everything you say is just false. I corrected it already in a prior message.

When it comes to "blatant disregard for the rule of law," you are talking about the disgraced, twice-impeached former President who tried to stage a coup to take over the government after an election shown to be fair and free of serious irregularities.

Time to face the facts.

The fact is that undocumented immigrants have a lower crime rate than U.S. citizens. Look it up.

And please STOP repeating the "open borders" lie. It doesn't become anymore accurate even if you say it 1,000 times.

Everything you say is just false. I corrected it already in a prior message.

When it comes to "blatant disregard for the rule of law," you are talking about the disgraced, twice-impeached former President who tried to stage a coup to take over the government after an election shown to be fair and free of serious irregularities.

Time to face the facts.

The fact is that undocumented immigrants have a lower crime rate than U.S. citizens. Look it up.

And please STOP repeating the "open borders" lie. It doesn't become anymore accurate even if you say it 1,000 times.
As a person of reason with a Texan wife who does not live in that shit whole you call the USA. Why is Trump not doing life without parole?

Almost anyone else who has committed as many crimes as Trump would have been spending decades in prison by now. He has skated because he pours money into absurd defenses just to waste time.

When it comes to the election Big Lie, about nonexistent fraud, Trump is a sore loser. He couldn't accept defeat, so he made up silly reasons why he couldn't lose, so his followers who believe his lies are just going along with it.

It's not a matter of whom you supported. It's a matter of the real numbers that show that Trump lost big time. When Hillary Clinton lost in the electoral college, despite winning the popular vote, she conceded right away and President Obama quickly helped Trump's transition team to set things up. This is documented.

When Trump lost by the same electoral margin he won last time and seven million votes, he became the only President never to concede, and did everything possible to perpetrate the Big Lie of nonexistent fraud. He and his people are responsible for the January 6, 2021 insurrection and failed coup attempt. Trump behaved like a low-end dictator.

His people even stonewalled Biden's attempts to engage with them on the transition process, another example of being the sore loser.

BTW: The report linked above includes a link to a larger document that displays the methodology used in preparing the report. So before you dispute anything in it, please read all of the source material.

As someone from Northern Ireland i once seen America as a country in the world that welcomed the vulnerable and downtrodden.
Once elected president I see at as the country when my wife says let's go to America. I say let's get a divorce.

Back