• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Moon (movie)

Great. Ive been looking forward to watching this, so Im pleased that you guys have generally good things to say about it.

I saw the movie several weeks ago while on an airplane -- it was a decent watch but certainly not in the category of '2001: A Space Odyssey'. Nice twist 2/3 of the way through the show, though.

I didn't get around to it during a nine hour flight. there would have been time, but Night at the Museum 2 was calling, and then there was Ice Age 2, the Meltdown :). Moon lost.
I did want to know how it ended, though.

I didn't get around to it during a nine hour flight. there would have been time, but Night at the Museum 2 was calling, and then there was Ice Age 2, the Meltdown :). Moon lost.
I did want to know how it ended, though.

How did you like Night at the Museum 2? I really enjoyed the first one.

It was good, not as good as the first as the novelty was gone, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm a sucker for those kinds of movies, and the Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Harry Potter franchises have me hooked. Loved National Treasure 1 and 2, also.

It was good, not as good as the first as the novelty was gone, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Hank Azaria was absolutely brilliant in 'Night at the Museum 2'.

hankazaria_450x300.jpg

Anyway, I thought the clone story was a nice twist. Was the original Sam Rockwell at home in earth with his wife?? It was interesting that GERTY seemed more humane and cared more about Sam than the humans running the operation - or was it just programmed that way?

Back