• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

moon landing hoax: game over!

1st off the Nvidia logo only is shown at the end. 2nd at no time during the presentation is Nvidia products advertising in the

It proves that the pic in question was taken. .on the moon. .also the LRO photos show thw landing sites. So yeah ir shows we went to the moon. So he is the deal if you think it is a hoax prove it.

I don't believe this video proves anything substantively about the moon landing, only mere speculation with regards to what Nvidia believes the lunar photographs contained based upon their own research of the moon's atmosphere.

While I may disagree with Nvidia's methods, I agree with their conclusion that the first moon landing was legitimate. First and foremost, there are simply too many eye witnesses for the U.S. government to maintain such a clever hoax. Hundreds of government workers created, operated, and witnessed the space shuttle operate in space, reach its destination, and return. Second, the lunar photographs were said to have been taken on parts of the moon which permitted very little sunlight, thus preventing the extent of photographic depth permitted by the abundance of the element krypton found on Earth.

The only issue I have little explanation for is the effects of the moon's atmosphere on the American flag. Otherwise, my points above might give you something to hang your hat on with regard to the believability of America's first trip to the moon.

Here we go again

The fact is the boffins at the parkes radio telescope here down under pointed their "dish" at the moon and got the signals

The Dish (2000) - IMDb

They would have spotted a hoax, and you can bet would have taken great joy in ratting out anyone trying to pull a swiftie.

If you havent seen this movie, rent a copy. You'll love it

Back