• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Montauk Monster

I fact, here's a "new photo" of the beast that doesn't leave much to the imagination:

41361961.jpg

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mm-newpic/

It's a viral marketing campaign for Venom Energy Drink:

From the links you gave it didn't seem like Venom came up with the "monster", just that they tried to cash in on the hype that was already there.
I don't know.

The second picture really looks like a doctored picture, or rubber dummy. It's got a lot of nice touches though, residual fur, mottled skin.

Test that DNA!

That'll answer this riddle.

. . . unless it doesn't match any known life form . . . what are the odds?

-DBTrek

Has anyone heard anything on this? Why don't they test the blood or dna or whatever, easy as that, right?

This is a pretty old story.... If I recall correctly, it was reported on LMH's Earthfiles ages ago. I think from what I read from other sources, the general idea was that it was a partially decomposed racoon as the nose structure is apparently simply part of the exposed skull..... not sure where I read it though.

Back